Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    AppyAddick said:t
    When indeed this is confirmed they can make a decision based on which of the many companies they finance are used to sponsor out club. 

I suspect they already have sponsors and new players lined up once they have secured those they want to remain, very exciting times. Dont think we will see a pre season tour to Ireland this year, Abu Dhabi anyone? 
    Trust me, you wouldn’t want to be watching football, let alone playing, in July in Abu Dhabi. Temperatures can easily reach 50c!!
  • Options
    When indeed this is confirmed they can make a decision based on which of the many companies they finance are used to sponsor out club. 

I suspect they already have sponsors and new players lined up once they have secured those they want to remain, very exciting times. Dont think we will see a pre season tour to Ireland this year, Abu Dhabi anyone? 
    Trust me, you wouldn’t want to be watching football, let alone playing, in July in Abu Dhabi. Temperatures can easily reach 50c!!
    Went in June 18 years ago on a cheap flight. Even the sea is hot. I sat in the shade by the pool and felt sick with the heat. There is  no wind, no respite. Even the locals stay indoors. The outback of Australia was a piece of piss in comparison.
  • Options

Went in June 18 years ago on a cheap flight. Even the sea is hot. I sat in the shade by the pool and felt sick with the heat. There is  no wind, no respite. Even the locals stay indoors. The outback of Australia was a piece of piss in comparison.
    Jimmy, with the deepest respect I think that you are missing the point.

Think of all the pension pots topped up for FIFA grandees and lickspittles...
  • Options
    Incidentally I notice that Nebojša Vignjević, aka Nobby Vinegar has been manager at Ujpest for 6 years now, mysterious how they've been so stable when compared to Roland's other clubs
    Ujpest are owned by Roland's son
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My memory is not what it was so bear with me when I ask those 'in the know' this question.

Are we closer, further away or about the same at the moment as we were with Zabeel?
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Another Instagram post from the big man this morning. This time he’s posting from South Kensington...
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    My memory is not what it was so bear with me when I ask those 'in the know' this question.

Are we closer, further away or about the same at the moment as we were with Zabeel?
    Zabeel failed during due diligence, I'm not certain but I think we're further than that.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    LenGlover said:

Zabeel failed during due diligence, I'm not certain but I think we're further than that.
    Indeed. Same stage as we are with the Aussies.
    Must be further than the Aussies. 
    They didn’t submit all of the paperwork to the EFL.
    i think this will go through.
    zabeels stalled at Due diligence stage 
  • Options
    Rylo said:

Posted from.South Kensington.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are we sure this isn't  Roland playing a little game with us!
  • Options
    Before Abramovich took over, I recall us beating Chelsea quite a lot.
  • Options
    I got an advertisement  on this thread which I thought was quite funny ... 

• Options
    Yeah after he persuaded billionaire Andrew Muir to turn up a few times, fed false info through old school friends of Mr Seed he has now uped his game and got a friendly Shiek. 

Beyond parody. 

P. S sorry if I have been woosshed 
  • Options
    I work 'up the road' in Ladbroke Grove, happy to pop down there..
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Yeah after he persuaded billionaire Andrew Muir to turn up a few times, fed false info through old school friends of Mr Seed he has now uped his game and got a friendly Shiek. 

Beyond parody. 

P. S sorry if I have been woosshed 
    Afraid so 😉, I know its early for some 😉
  • Options
    Rylo said:

Posted from.South Kensington.
    I can understand him doing it once or twice but not regularly, so think this is a 🐷 🥧.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!