Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    2000 Fotball League Champions
  • Options
    Mental that we've got to 2000 pages with nothing happening
  • Options
    No millennium bug for this thread to be worried about.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Posting on the 2000th page in the hope it doesn't reach 3000.
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Who needs a bug to worry about, when we have our very own Belgian Limpet causing endless issues?
  • Options
    Sort of forgot about this thread. Kind of...

Just not really in the Roland hating zone.

My personal "Get out of our club you Belgian waffle" peak of emotion...Was probably in and around the year 2017 Roland era. 

It still exists....but thankfully, it has just gradually declined.

Hopefully he will just stay away from talksport etc.

Other people take care of things now anyway. We have good people who work in and around the club on a daily basis. Normal people have taken control and got a grip on things.

All he's got to do now is just be quiet and hopefully sell the club to a decent buyer that has no financial issues and also wants the club to succeed as much as the fans do.

Simple 
  • Options
    Think we should now desolve this thread 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cfgs said:

Ah-ha! But we shouldn't be celebrating until page 2001 anyway!!!! ...said killjoys everywhere back in the day.
  • Options
    The year 2000 , my eldest son Ryan born , becoming a father for the first time and sharing quality time together at Charlton, can't beat it.
  • Options
    hermann said:
    Sky commentator just mentioned a new buyer approaching this week, said the value discussed was £50m. Not sure if that's interest that hasn't been covered on here already...
    American?.
  • Options
    hermann said:
    Sky commentator just mentioned a new buyer approaching this week, said the value discussed was £50m. Not sure if that's interest that hasn't been covered on here already...
    Can’t say I believe too much. haven’t sky in the past,  peddled anything KM/etc said that was aimed at keeping the fans placid 
  • Options
    hermann said:
    American?.
    Wasn't aware Sky had any American football commentators 😉.
  • Options
    I don't think Scott Minto would peddle shite, I've heard his opinion on the ownership!
  • Options
    American buyers?.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    £50m asking price though ffs, the Rat is still living in Cloud Cuckoo land 😡.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    American buyers?.
    What’s that based on?
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    American buyers?.
    What’s that based on?
    What people post the other week .
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    I don't think Scott Minto would peddle shite, I've heard his opinion on the ownership!
    Wasnt Minto who said it
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Wasnt Minto who said it
    We need more info lol.
  • Options
    Ask Lee about takeover lol.
    Great point today.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!