Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    This photo:

Not on the original post and video on the club site. 
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    If you were selling the club in the next two weeks couldn't you just give the manager whatever he was asking for? If yes, the takeover is obviously nowhere near. 
    Feels that way. 
  • Options
    So, pitch forks and torches at the fans forum next week then?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Rolly Polly also knows that if Bowyer doesn't sign it will really piss most fans off and he will be over the moon with that.
    It would probably start protests off again as well, does he want to deal with that?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    How is it near when the owner is asking for too much money? It will only be near when he asks a realistic price. I think it is time for some more action against the prick if he doesn't sign Bowyer up!
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    How much did this knobcheese pay bloody Peeyers, Luzon and Fraeye, what a prick
    76p and a packet of Quavers. Anything more would've been an insult.
  • Options
    As much laundry as you can hide in!
  • Options
    Extra chapter 

- Don't risk your own money. Set up any extra investment that you need to make, due to you being so shit, as loans so you can wrongly think that you will some how claw it back at some point in the future.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Jimmy Stone Retweeted Giuseppe Muro

Incredibly, less than a month since play-off final win, Lee Bowyer is on the brink of walking away from Charlton. Roland Duchâtelet not willing to offer anywhere near what the #cafc manager is asking for and believes he can replace him with an internal candidate.

Not surprising

Step forward burger boy
  • Options
    How is it near when the owner is asking for too much money? It will only be near when he asks a realistic price. I think it is time for some more action against the prick if he doesn't sign Bowyer up!
    Agree. Roland has had an easy ride for a long time now because of the success on the pitch. It's time for us to pile the pressure back on and I for one would be up for Unity Protest Part 2 in Belgium.
  • Options
    Who is the internal candidate?

Sure as s*** it ain't Jackson.

Does the Tea Lady prefer a flat 4-4-2 or a diamond midfield ?
    She knows we have a wafer thin squad.
  • Options
    I think it's got to the point where the only plausible explanation for him acting like such a **** is that he wants to antagonise the fans. If anyone's got another genuinely reason, would love to hear it
  • Options
    I think it's got to the point where the only plausible explanation for him acting like such a **** is that he wants to antagonise the fans. If anyone's got another genuinely reason, would love to hear it
    He is not sane.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Who is the internal candidate?

Sure as s*** it ain't Jackson.

Does the Tea Lady prefer a flat 4-4-2 or a diamond midfield ?
    She's after the Italian lower division player ?
    Gari baldi.
  • Options
    Ridiculously tight and a complete fucking idiot
  • Options
    There is literally no-one else who I would think would take the job.

Internal doesn’t necessarily mean within the club while Roland still has a network to pull candidates from.

Get ready for an SE7 return for Karel Chips. Or we could get Nobby Vinegar from Ujpest?
  • Options
    Incredible. In less than three weeks we've gone from being a laughing stock to being promoted in a blaze of glory, back to being a laughing stock again. The Helmet really just doesn't get football does he? If, as seems probable, Bowyer walks and the protests are renewed (in even more dramatic form perhaps)  who is he going to blame this time?
  • Options
    addick05 said:
    Incredible. In less than three weeks we've gone from being a laughing stock to being promoted in a blaze of glory, back to being a laughing stock again. The Helmet really just doesn't get football does he? If, as seems probable, Bowyer walks and the protests are renewed (in even more dramatic form perhaps)  who is he going to blame this time?
    He'll always find somebody to blame as long as it isn't him!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For what it’s worth when is the next fans forum meeting with LDT.  If Bowyer walks and the club is not sold (as if) then shit needs to happen! 
  • Options
    You won't see it happening in a FF meeting though. 
  • Options
    I'm certainly not wishing ill on him... 

I'm pretty sure if he got a good kicking, I wouldn't not smirk at first. 

He's clearly trying to end our club... 

• Options
    edited June 2019
    I know I said it the other day, but I can't believe a family (don't his son run a football club?) or friend ain't had a word with him. He must must be talking to em about it to the point of annoyance 
  • Options
    As professional and successful at negotiating a reasonable contract for Bowyer as he is at negotiating a reasonable sale price for the club......... F.O.R.D.
  • Options

LB's stunning achievement has rightly improved his idea of self-worth and his market value. This greatly strengthens his negotiating position. So, RD considers himself being held to ransom. He won't - can't - accept that from a mere employee. RD MUST be the one in control because he's the boss and besides, he paid everything.

• Options

LB's stunning achievement has rightly improved his idea of self-worth and his market value. This greatly strengthens his negotiating position. So, RD considers himself being held to ransom. He won't - can't - accept that from a mere employee. RD MUST be the one in control because he's the boss and besides, he paid everything.

Football really weren't the right industry to expand into for our Rolly was it
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    1753 The British Museum is established in London. oops miscounted.
  • Options
    1753, The British Museum is established  London.
  • Options
    1753, The British Museum is established  London.
    thanks Colin
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!