Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2019
    That article is 2 years old?
    And the photo of The Valley goes back yonks!
    Not sure why you’ve posted it to be honest?
  • Options
    Its an attempt from the owners to get fans to buy tickets for the Play-Offs
    Not that the lie factory needs an excuse to lie. It's second nature.
    It's their only nature 
  • Options
    2 years FFS.

There are teams that have been taken over. Won the league. Got relegated and been sold again in that time!

A nonsense.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    Its an attempt from the owners to get fans to buy tickets for the Play-Offs
    Not that the lie factory needs an excuse to lie. It's second nature.
    It's their only nature 
    The man lies for a living.
  • Options
    To be fair, we've waited two years, it's been happening in two weeks, well now it's two months until 30th June.

Thanks God he can't last two decades.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Sarcasm. Despair. It was the very first post.
  • Options
    Sarcasm. Despair. It was the very first post.
    Errrrm right oh?
  • Options
    Great news...  can't happen quick enough!
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    To be fair, we've waited two years, it's been happening in two weeks, well now it's two months until 30th June.

Thanks God he can't last two decades.
    Don't put it past him. Two decades time he'll be 92?

If we were told we'd have to wait for RD to die before the club changes owner knowing our luck he'd go on to become the oldest person in the world. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Been told the person involved in the bid was Huw Jenkins...
  • Options
    Been told the banker involved in the bid was Huw Jenkins...
    Interesting
  • Options
    Edit, Sorry it wasn’t he isn’t “the banker” bid
  • Options
    is he no longer at the table?
  • Options
    No one is 
  • Options
    Ok @I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY. Whats the story?

Which bid was/is he involved in?
  • Options
    I’ll try find out more
  • Options
    Katherine Jenkins morelike
  • Options
    Linked to Blackpool in the press couple of days ago - so clearly no longer at the table.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Katherine Jenkins morelike
    Or Huw Edwards
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:
    Linked to Blackpool in the press couple of days ago - so clearly no longer at the table.
    Or at more than one table.

He may be the broker rather than the money.
  • Options
    Hue and Cry?
  • Options
    Hue and Cry?
    Nope, not them. They're still looking for Linda.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Hugh and Laurie? Earned a lot of cash from pretending to be a doctor I heard. 

Small earnings Fry. I guess much to Stephen’s disgust as he saw himself as Cook to Moore 😂😂
  • Options
    edited April 2019

RD is a man of 72 in apparently robust health who has €1.5 billion to his name. I really don't think he needs my sympathy, genuine or otherwise.

The club is getting reasonable offers of £35M and is losing £12M per year. It appears RD wants £65M. Roland is worth £1.4B pounds (1.5M Euros).
    This is numerically like someone worth £50,000 wanting $2320 for a used car that experts say is worth only $1250, but he continues to hold out for his $2320, all the while losing £430 per year in depreciation while he waits for a sale he will never get.
    On top of this, he claims five people want to buy the car, have "agreed on the price" and yet after a year, none of those people return his calls. Despite this reality staring him at his face, he keeps saying to anyone who will listen...."the first one to bring me the $2320, wins! Any day now!"
  • Options

• Options
    If I was expecting to buy Charlton by the 30th of June I would be looking to bring it forward and get Bowyer tied up a.s.a.p. Everything could fall to pieces by then! There is a real reluctance for anybody in a position to disclose the price to do so. why? Well if you want to sell something, it is often good to put the price out there. This tells us they know the asking price is something to be defensive about. I can't see any way that we are any closer to being sold now than at any over time. Sadly! 
  • Options
    Maybe the deluded one is using the false information being touted via LdT as an excuse do do absolutely bugger all before 30 June, telling the likes of LB and JJ that their contract issues are now none of his business as he will be gone by the end of June.
    I wonder what garbage RD and LvT will come up with on 1 July?
    They will probably tell Bowyer and Jacko that they tried so hard to get the deal done by 11pm on 30 June, but just couldn't get it over the line because it depended on other teams getting replacements for their managers.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!