Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2019
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Did you bang your fists on the table ? :wink:

PS, RD & KM are incompetent, but is LDT ?
    Considering it's not even his job and he is having to do what he's told.
  • Options
    On the recent accounts LDT tried to defend the losses as they were coming down.

He was challenged on this as the losses were still very high and was told by me that they were result of incompetence over the past five years/

LDT said that it was unfair to say that the staff were incompetent.  I replied that I wasn't speaking about the staff but about the leadership.

LDT the senior staff at the club aren't incompetent.  I clarified that he, Meire and Duchatelet had run the club very badly and were all incompetent.

The losses of the club were structural but due to the incompetence of this three.  LDT wasn't happy but didn't respond.

I pointed out that the last accounts showed turnover dropping to £7.3m from £7.6m  LDT said T/O was at £7.6m this year and would go higher with the play-offs.
    Why is LDT judged as incompetent. As far as I can see he is only doing Roland’s bidding as an employee. Wasn’t aware he was behind any strategic  decisions.  
    Considering he's really only here to help sell the club, LDT has overall done a reasonable job in the circumstances, the massive errors were all before he arrived
  • Options
    thanks Henry
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OK eyes down for a full house.

Lady Irving is putting my dinner on the table soon so here is the first of a few

The five buyers as listed before

1st The Aussie/US group - have not lodged the documents needed with the EFL yet.  What has changed said LDT is that they have recently asked about updated budget figures etc which to LDT suggests that they are going to submit them

2nd The British group. They have submitted new proof of funds but "can not bring the money to the table.
    They are still in contact with LDT and RM. This group still convinced they can do a deal.
    Asked to explain how they have the funds but can't put the money down LDT didn't really explain in a way that any of the FF could understand. @razil and @GlassHalfFull were there so maybe they can add to this.

3rd and 4th group - Silence so considered as out of it

5th Group - The international group  An offer has been recieved and a price agreed.  They are in the final stages of due diligence.

Other enquiries but none of which have gone as far a signing an non-disclosure agreement.

In the opinion of LDT the three remaining parties (1, 2 & 5) all "eager" to complete by the end of the financial year (30 June) 

I said what about the other party, the EFL.  After much avoiding the issue LDT said that "RD has to accept that the EFL won't by the club". 
    (I know a lot of you will be disappointed by that and some even shocked) 
    The description of group #2 scares me. I don't want them anywhere near the club. If they "can't bring the money to the table" for purchase then how can we expect them to spend the money necessary for promotion, the losses that happen in the Championship, and finishing the Academy? An frankly, the fact the Aussies have not been able to get this done in a year tells me they just are not passionate enough. Guess I am hoping for #5.

• Options
    part 3

Will promotion lead to an increase in the price of the club?

LDT  "no"  "The three different prices are agreed and will not go change if we go up or stay down"

Q:  Will Roland go to the play off final if we get there?  LDT "No"

Q:  Will you go?  LDT  "yes"
    How much did you pay for your ticket? 
    What do you think of the ticketing system? 
    Have you been to enough away games to qualify for a ticket? 
  • Options
    OK eyes down for a full house.

Lady Irving is putting my dinner on the table soon so here is the first of a few

The five buyers as listed before

1st The Aussie/US group - have not lodged the documents needed with the EFL yet.  What has changed said LDT is that they have recently asked about updated budget figures etc which to LDT suggests that they are going to submit them

2nd The British group. They have submitted new proof of funds but "can not bring the money to the table.
    They are still in contact with LDT and RM. This group still convinced they can do a deal.
    Asked to explain how they have the funds but can't put the money down LDT didn't really explain in a way that any of the FF could understand. @razil and @GlassHalfFull were there so maybe they can add to this.

3rd and 4th group - Silence so considered as out of it

5th Group - The international group  An offer has been recieved and a price agreed.  They are in the final stages of due diligence.

Other enquiries but none of which have gone as far a signing an non-disclosure agreement.

In the opinion of LDT the three remaining parties (1, 2 & 5) all "eager" to complete by the end of the financial year (30 June) 

I said what about the other party, the EFL.  After much avoiding the issue LDT said that "RD has to accept that the EFL won't by the club". 
    (I know a lot of you will be disappointed by that and some even shocked) 
    The description of group #2 scares me. I don't want them anywhere near the club. If they "can't bring the money to the table" for purchase then how can we expect them to spend the money necessary for promotion, the losses that happen in the Championship, and finishing the Academy? An frankly, the fact the Aussies have not been able to get this done in a year tells me they just are not passionate enough. Guess I am hoping for #5.

It's bullshit. I seriously don't believe any price has been agreed.
     These groups have basically said we're interested but let us know when your realistic about the price.

They can pump out any old crap they like but it's pretty obvious when you look beyond the musings of a mad man.
    Yep, 
  • Options
    @hex asked me to ask if there was anyone in the Duchatelet Empire that tells him he's wrong and does he still work for him

LDT said "me, Ive worked for him for 12 years, he's (RD) the decision maker but I "massage" him"  
    I don't think he meant that literally but who knows? : - )

Minutes will be out when the FF members have checked them.
    Thanks, Henry.
  • Options
    Hex said:
    @hex asked me to ask if there was anyone in the Duchatelet Empire that tells him he's wrong and does he still work for him

LDT said "me, Ive worked for him for 12 years, he's (RD) the decision maker but I "massage" him"  
    I don't think he meant that literally but who knows? : - )

Minutes will be out when the FF members have checked them.
    Thanks, Henry.

You're welcome
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Cheers @Henry Irving   much appreciated. 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Cheers @Henry Irving   much appreciated. 
    Ditto. Much appreciated.
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Thanks Henry. Appreciate the update. Thanks mate. I would like to ask you one thing pls? What is Irving family having for dinner? 
    Brocalli and califlower quiche with new potatoes and warm pea and tomato salad washed down with some cheap Waitrose white wine
    Vegan food. Waitrose wine

Typical Bromley
    Don’t forget the Basalmic Vinegar.
  • Options
    I take it the next FF will be the 1st July when the club hasn’t sold on/by 30th June? 
  • Options
    Group 2 is RM, has some "friends" that can help with short term finance if the club is sold for £1. Been saying this for months. 
  • Options
    Thanks HI
    RD + LdT + KM are all fundamentally dishonest people who will always be fundamentally dishonest...... it's their nature.
    I do not believe or therefore trust anything that is spouted by any of these shysters.
  • Options
    @Airman Brown

Have you any corroboration or anything else to say on tonight’s information ?
  • Options
    Cheers Ben
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!