Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• RedChaser said:

Is it worth going to bed tonight?

Are you on a promise ?
    I am, but only when the takeover happens.

Oh well....... I've got a headache anyway.......
  • irudd123 said:

I have a feeling that it may be being held back until we actually reach page 1905. Or even worse, 1947. Purely for the dramatic effect.

Originally said this on page 1010. Bit annoying that we weren't formed / didn't win the FA Cup towards the end of the Middle Ages really....
  • Is the money unlocked yet?
  • edited January 2019
    I’m at the meeting, Noel’s here, ffs no gingernuts!
  • There there everyone, hush now, Daddy’s going to sing you all to sleep and when you all wake in the morning, you’ll realise it’s just been a terrible dream, that’s all.

Rock a bye CL on the tree top.

Your not my real daddy anyway
  • Sponsored links:

• ozaddick said:

Holy feck! I checked in yesterday and had around 200 posts to get through... this morning it’s 1100!! I’m guessing nothings happened.

I can confirm this is correct but before you ask I can not reveal my source
  • ozaddick said:

Holy feck! I checked in yesterday and had around 200 posts to get through... this morning it’s 1100!! I’m guessing nothings happened.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

All posts are equal.
  • ozaddick said:

You say that like it's a bad thing.

All posts are equal.
    But some are more equal than others.
  • by the way its not me squabbling, its you lot.
  • Fumbluff said:

You know the absolute worst thing about this weeks sorry little episode....

About 10 pages ago @DOUCHER said it wasn’t happening so he’s actually got something right .

NEVER DOUBT THE DOUCHE
    The douche’s current position is that something is happening but nothing is confirmed and that something may or may not develop into something concrete - that’s all I know although I will be the first to know once something concrete does happen - forget WIITOS - OAFDUMP it is.
  • DOUCHER said:

Fumbluff said:

About 10 pages ago @DOUCHER said it wasn’t happening so he’s actually got something right .

NEVER DOUBT THE DOUCHE
    The douche’s current position is that something is happening but nothing is confirmed and that something may or may not develop into something concrete - that’s all I know although I will be the first to know once something concrete does happen - forget WIITOS - OAFDUMP it is.
    You cant beat a good dump
  • DOUCHER said:

Solidgone said:

My immediate concern is whether RD is about to sell Taylor to the spanners to help towards the mounting running costs.

If that happens then i think i'll be done with this club
    No major player sales this window - I know that for a fact
    Great news if it's true.
  • I think Donald Rumsfeld summed up this take over thread aptly. In that there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns — the ones we don't know we don't know.*

*This joke has probably been done before during the previous 1440 pages.

• Sponsored links:

• DOUCHER said:

Fumbluff said:

NEVER DOUBT THE DOUCHE
  • DOUCHER said:

Solidgone said:

My immediate concern is whether RD is about to sell Taylor to the spanners to help towards the mounting running costs.

Never say never
  • I think Donald Rumsfeld summed up this take over thread aptly. In that there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns — the ones we don't know we don't know.*

*This joke has probably been done before during the previous 1440 pages.

I for one don’t know?
  • DOUCHER said:

Solidgone said:

I said a little while back I didn't think there'd be any .
    The Konsa deal felt like it put a bit of a spanner in the works of the free flowing sale of our club and I'm sure any prospective buyer doesn't want that to be happening again when we must be closer than previously to a sale
  • DOUCHER said:

Solidgone said:

Is this a known, known?
  • Just listened to the latest JW talkSPORT clip. It's one almighty backtrack from what he said last week but appreciate him keeping it in the spotlight and getting updates.
  • Is the money unlocked yet?

I dont think other forum members realise how funny this is.
  • Is he on the radio today? He said there was an important meeting last night so we ought to expect an update on that!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!