Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We Are NOT Safe! Projected Final Table Standings Based on Current Form

Comments

• Options

Relegation has only been a serious possibility since Robinson took over.

We were looking over our shoulders under Slade too.
    Robinson took over after Nugent's solid 3 game stint. Most talk on here at that point, was more about pushing on for a play off spot and being above Millwall.

Check the tables then and now.
  • Options

The bottom 8 are all at home tomorrow :-(

What's the chances of that ? Bob Munro ?

If they all win, we go down 2 places,will be one point off the final safe spot and 3 points above Port Vale. And they have a game in hand.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

If they all win, we go down 2 places,will be one point off the final safe spot and 3 points above Port Vale. And they have a game in hand.
    NO !

Mr F has now had to hide the razor blades.....

Where's @Essex_Al to inject a soupcon of positivity ? :wink:
  • Options

NO !

I wonder what the odds are of no home wins today?
  • Options
    Port Vale v MK Dons, so both cannot win. Swindon beat Millwall 1-0 and Chesterfield losing 1-0
  • Options
    Just Swindon and Cov getting 3 points- best outcome for us.
  • Options
    yes good day for us results wise. doesn't much alter the fact we need probably 4 or 5 points to be sure.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Yes and if we don't get them we deserve to go down. That's less than two wins!
  • Options

NO !

Where's @Essex_Al to inject a soupcon of positivity ? :wink:
    Keep the faith Fanny! :wink:
  • Options
    Maybe if we do go down we'll do it with the 'most positive' goal difference of any season since year dot...

...that's some consolation at least, right?

...and we can take that 'positivity' forwards to next season when we play Lincoln.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We will not go down, grow some bollocks you lot
  • Options
    We are not going down. All those who are & have been wetting their pants because Port Vale had 3 games in hand, well, I have news for you. They have played 2 of those games & have picked up 1 solitary point. And who have they played in those 3 games ...top 6 sides perhaps or a team bang in form ?? No, they have played the bottom team, Coventry - and lost, and then drew at home to MK Dons. Wow.

I really don't think we have any thing to worry about.

• Options
    I expect a point at Peterborough and then a stirring win over MKD (the off the field emotion will probably drive the team on), which will make us virtually safe.
  • Options
    Numbers said:

Where are NLA's enormous pair when we need them?
  • Options

We are not going down. All those who are & have been wetting their pants because Port Vale had 3 games in hand, well, I have news for you. They have played 2 of those games & have picked up 1 solitary point. And who have they played in those 3 games ...top 6 sides perhaps or a team bang in form ?? No, they have played the bottom team, Coventry - and lost, and then drew at home to MK Dons. Wow.

I really don't think we have any thing to worry about.

I've not wet my pants yet, but there is still a bit of the journey to go and I wish I'd gone before we set off. Maybe it's my age.
    It comes to somehing though, that Golfie is one of the most positive on here, when just a few years ago he used to be derided for his pessimisom.
  • Options
    Numbers said:

What fertilizer would you recommend?
  • Options
    In the unlikely event that we do go down, it will be the unnecessary relegation to end all unnecessary relegations...

For 12 months.
  • Options
    If we play like the last few games we SHOULD be okay.

But 4 6-pointers in the run in - will we have the bottle?

A lot depends on Pearce coming back strongly.
  • Options
    I think Port Vale are only looking to overhaul The Shrews so today's draw was a point gained.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Agree we won't go down, even though on current form we would be down there, so lucky we got enough points pre Robinson.

But we need to remember that our leaders assured us that we would be "there or thereabouts" this season as we looked to bounce straight back. Sadly, I mistakenly thought "there or thereabouts" referred to the top of the table not the bottom.
  • Options
    If we get 2 wins in our last 7, we are safe for sure. We can outright lose the other 5.

Too bad we have one win in our last 12.
  • Options

If we play like the last few games we SHOULD be okay.

But 4 6-pointers in the run in - will we have the bottle?

A lot depends on Pearce coming back strongly.

We're virtually safe.
  • Options
    Won't go down, but should never have been anywhere near the wrong end of the table, with the players we've got.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Won't go down, but should never have been anywhere near the wrong end of the table, with the players we've got.

But we are at the wrong end of the table with the players we've got!
  • Options

But we are at the wrong end of the table with the players we've got!
    Yes but Katy says we've only got to improve a bit more next season and we will be certainties - for relegation.
  • Options
    Tbh if I had a bet on Charlton going down and the bet came off I don't think I could look at my family or friends in the eye any more.
  • Options

Tbh if I had a bet on Charlton going down and the bet came off I don't think I could look at my family or friends in the eye any more.

Because you spent your winnings on platform shoes?
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Because you spent your winnings on platform shoes?
    No because of the guilt LOL