Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tony Watt

Comments

• Never doubted him.
  • edited March 2017
    He's currently playing at the lowest standard of professional football in his career.
    And not really giving any indication that he will play at a higher level again.

With all your ability, you need to ask yourself why, Tony.

• Every team needs a Tony Watt.
  • Tony's on fire
    Your defence is terrified
  • I thought he done ok yesterday having to play up top on your own, when you are not a hold up player int easy.
  • How this arse is still a fan favourite is beyond me. Tonight is the only time I have ever booed a player off the pitch when getting subbed. Awful performance, and no effort at all, which I feel was highly disrespectful considering the circumstances of the night.

Should have been absoultely abused when being subbed off.
  • Fat idiot
  • He's looked okay recently and for the first couple of minutes tonight..... but was awful after that.

I thought he was that bad in the end that he may have still been having ankle trouble from Saturday, but if so, surely he wouldn't have been on the pitch, or at least for so long.
  • He'll be playing pub football next season,the only way is down for him. All out of chances.
  • Sponsored links:

• Btw, I like Tony Watt....

As much as the rest of them!

Awful Awful bunch of players
  • He'll be playing pub football next season,the only way is down for him. All out of chances.

So will we be soon,so best keep him then he really will suit us...
  • He wasn't that bad on Saturday, just it was pointless playing him when we barely got ball to him. He did OK on the few times we broke. My issue wasn't with him, more that why play him if we can't score and look like conceding on any turnover in our defensive third?

Just shut up shop and we're more likely to score from Jacko or Holmes, get them in front of four midfielders who'll protect the defenders or just bloody well get in the way. With that we'll win a couple of matches. With this crap of playing non-pacey midfielders who just wanna have fun is a waste of time.
  • Can't see how he can be picked again after that. He's not even pub football standard. Please go Watt and take Roland Katrien and Tarby with you.
  • I suspect that Watt is in danger, with an average of little over "2" for last night's performance, of setting a new all time low for Players Marks!
  • big fan of watt - but last night he was a lazy c**t
  • Used to be his biggest fan. Now completely understand why he's bombed everywhere he's been. About to be ejected from the last chance saloon. What a waste.
  • big fan of watt - but last night he was a lazy c**t

A Lazy c**t that gave away the ball for both their goals. I wish that was the last we saw of him but we are stuck with him and this poxy disease ridden ownership.
  • Sponsored links:

• I suspect that Watt is in danger, with an average of little over "2" for last night's performance, of setting a new all time low for Players Marks!

Nah, think big Simon's wall to wall 1s and 0s v Ipswich will take a bit of beating.
  • 1StevieG said:

big fan of watt - but last night he was a lazy c**t

A Lazy c**t that gave away the ball for both their goals. I wish that was the last we saw of him but we are stuck with him and this poxy disease ridden ownership.
    What frustrated me about their second goal was Nathan Byrne...

He'd just come on (so fresh legs), MK broke and Solly was left without protection because Byrne was jogging (not running) back to help, they scored before he even got halfway into our half and just turned around and jogged back to the half-way line!!
  • Although Watt unimpressed me when there was a loose ball towards the corner by the North / East Stand...

Ball was heading out for a throw in and Watt was easily the favourite to reach the ball, at the last moment though he moved slightly so that MK Dons player moved in front of him and thus won the throw in!!

i.e. No effort to go in for a 50/50 shoulder barge to win the ball
  • Was poor but so was everyone else apart from Holmes and DaSilva imo
  • Was poor but so was everyone else apart from Holmes and DaSilva imo

I thought Pearce played quite well...

Got stuck into tackles, tried to rough up their players (He's very hands on) yet couldnt do much for the goals
  • Agree that everyone bar a couple were utter pants last night but the issue with Watt is that he is clearly so much more talented than he is showing. We've all seen it albeit only for half a dozen or so games when he first joined and was mesmerising. He is infuriating because he is such a waste. The rest are usually shite because that's their level.
  • Get rid, should never have been allowed back after Blackburn away when he was clearly still pissed. Shocking waste of a talent.
  • Agree that everyone bar a couple were utter pants last night but the issue with Watt is that he is clearly so much more talented than he is showing. We've all seen it albeit only for half a dozen or so games when he first joined and was mesmerising. He is infuriating because he is such a waste. The rest are usually shite because that's their level.

Trouble is, that sums up his career to date. He has the skill but lacks the brains or commitment. Many better players have ended up on the unfulfilled talent scrapheap for those very reasons and nothing to suggest that Watt won't follow.
  • Playing Watt is down to Robinson. Very very poor management with regard to Watt.
    Very poor message to the other players. If it is true that the majority of players have lost faith in Robinson then I would suggest his handling of Watt is a large part of it.