Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Do we think its looking good

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2017
    At what stage of the season will people finally stop fantasising about the play-offs ?

My guess is the end of this transfer window or 30 mins into the Millwall fixture .
  • Options

At what stage of the season will people finally stop fantasising about the play-offs ?

My guess is the end of this transfer window or 30 mins into the Millwall fixture .

Play offs don't be silly I've backed us to win the league grumpy.
    Will settle for play offs though.
    Which I think we will achieve
  • Options
    We've got three players in and in my view those that have left were better. Unfair I know as haven't seen them play...but not very upbeat about it.
  • Options

We've got three players in and in my view those that have left were better. Unfair I know as haven't seen them play...but not very upbeat about it.

Foley brings that average right down though !

I agree though, swapping Lookman, Fox & Foley for Da Silva, JFC & Page doesn't on paper seem to be an improvement - let's hope it's part of a strategy that isn't as short sighted as "let's sell absolutely anyone we can and replace them as cheaply as possible".
  • Options

Lookmans replacement?
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Lookmans replacement?
    A bit unfair the kid was trying to kick a moving ball...
  • Options

Lookmans replacement?
    Well the kid looks committed and if we can play someone decent in front of him to protect him, then it's a yes from me. :wink:
    Looking at that video I think he's got a bad attitude, doesn't care and wants a transfer. Typical footballer money gone to his head.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Lookmans replacement?
    Well the kid looks committed and if we can play someone decent in front of him to protect him, then it's a yes from me. :wink:
    Looking at that video I think he's got a bad attitude, doesn't care and wants a transfer. Typical footballer money gone to his head.
    It's Roland as a boy, this is his revenge!
  • Options
    I have just got my new rose coloured glasses from specsavers (other Opticians are available)
    We still look like a mid table League 1 side to me.

Win a few, Lose a few, Draw a lot.
  • Options
    Is it looking good? Let's consider the facts...

Is Roland still the president? Is Katrien still CEO?

Yes to both?

Conclusion: - Nope, it's not good, it's not remotely close to good, it's still completely terrible with no prospect of improvement.
  • Options

Halfway and not looking all bad, certainly a better place than where we were. We all new some would go, but if player wants to go there's not a lot you can do. At least they are bringing in new blood which is always a good thing and will give the team a lift, could still see a few more. Things certainly seem to be a little different to last season( in some ways). End of the season will prove if they got it right......play offs here we come.

What a load of bollocks
  • Options
    Let me think about it.....nah its not that good really
  • Options
    They have messed up every transfer window since they arrived. Hence we are mid table in league one.
    I doubt this one will be any different.
    So please forgive me Roland but I won't be dancing any time soon.

Just sell up and jog on you plank
  • Options

Lookmans replacement?
    He's young and free why not?
  • Options
    I wholeheartedly believe that the sum of the parts are more important than individuals. If KR has been able to find talent that mould to be a good team thanks to their character, effort etc., things will improve. If recent history repeats itself and we've gone for the minimum we can possibly get by with or KR has had little say, it's another step to becoming an average 3rd division team or worse.
  • Options

poor little chap .. that is a BAD landing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    KR - "The best signings are the ones who are returning from injury...."

Guess we won't be getting anyone else this window....
  • Options

They have messed up every transfer window since they arrived. Hence we are mid table in league one.

Still moaning Blackpool I've told you we will make the play offs
  • Options
    He has just got Solly back, and hopefully Holmes for the Millwall game.

He's going to struggle to better them as signings.

Ditto Watt if he can get his head in gear.

Still need more decent players to make a squad though, but they may not be as good as those three.
  • Options
    What the pitch? Looks alright.
  • Options
    It's looking incredibly bad, as a total git kills the club...

• Options
    Not convinced by the new signings so far that the regime has learned from previous mistakes. Can't see us getting to play - offs unless the gamble on Watt comes off .
  • Options
    We are 10 points behind fifth place so it is looking likely we will be struggling for the sixth place spot.

Another season in division three beckons.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

I'm going to be spending more in tescos later than what we will in January

Get me some milk while you are there.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Still moaning Blackpool I've told you we will make the play offs
    No fighting now ladies.