Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Things you know nothing about but most others do

Comments

• edited January 2017

I don't watch the news or read a newspaper so I'm pretty clueless to what's going on apart from the rare occasion I hear stuff on the radio or titbits from Charlton Life.
    (I'm a hermit most of the time )
    Don't watch films , listen to music or much tv only for football , cricket , tennis a bit of athletics apart
    Politics , no idea prolly voted twice in my first 20 years that I could Valley Party and a local councillor that we knew in Mottingham , wife now says I have to vote for whoever will serve our best interests locally and I only do that cos she'll bribe me with sex.
    Don't know any of the roads really around here Epping (lived this way for 11 years) I know the route back South and to M25 , to sons footy and cricket clubs and to their school .
    Less than Zero interest in cars , motorbikes etc
    Gardening , DIY absolutely no idea

Basically I'm not an adult

Your CV must make interesting reading!
  • Celebrities
    (Proudly I have no idea what Kim Kardashian looks like and never want to)
    Cars - Didn't learn to drive until I was 36. Now wish I'd learned sooner, but cars are just functional.Anybody who comes over all Jeremy Clarkson and I switch off
  • Languages.
    if I'm to go for something to eat and am asked if I'd like to eat alfresco from the ala carte menu with al dente vegetables, I'd say no mate it's ok, I'll pick what I want myself but I do like crunchy veg. And we'll sit outside if that's ok.
  • Politics - For wankers only.
    Tax - Couldn't even tell you what code I'm on.
    Mortgages/Housing market - You need money for all that.
  • What Roland is gonna do next.

You could add "Reading the titles of threads properly" to that TA...
  • I don't watch the news or read a newspaper so I'm pretty clueless to what's going on apart from the rare occasion I hear stuff on the radio or titbits from Charlton Life.
    Don't watch films , listen to music or much tv only for football , cricket , tennis a bit of athletics apart
    Politics , no idea prolly voted twice in my first 20 years that I could Valley Party and a local councillor that we knew in Mottingham , wife now says I have to vote for whoever will serve our best interests locally and I only do that cos she'll bribe me with sex.
    Don't know any of the roads really around here Epping (lived this way for 11 years) I know the route back South and to M25 , to sons footy and cricket clubs and to their school .

Your conversations must be riveting Oohaah... :wink:

Glad I made it clear yesterday that I'm not interested in politics.
  • I don't watch the news or read a newspaper so I'm pretty clueless to what's going on apart from the rare occasion I hear stuff on the radio or titbits from Charlton Life.

The bribe with sex line has made me realise why your posts contain x-20% y-45% z-35%.
    I thought this was guesswork from you but now know you secretly set up a poll and play the old "I'm not taking part dear. My vote won't make a difference" card.
  • Know f**k all about
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Snappy chat or any of the other trolling/stalking sites
    Know a bit about carp fishing
    Used to know a bit about football untill roland and katrien have brought me down to their level
  • Sponsored links:

• Gardening

Not very PC
  • McBobbin said:

The royal family. I know people who know every royal we've had, what order, the years they were on the throne, what children they had... They are mistaken in their smugness. I know the current one, and Henry the 8th. But only because he's a unit of weight

Edit I do myself a disservice. I know of Richard III because he's a poo

And Elizabeth the 1st as she was on Blackadder
    Jokes aside, I genuinely reckon my history knowledge would be worse without Blackadder.

The only historic royal I really know anything about is George IV (i.e The Prince Regent).. thanks to Blackadder. I'm pretty sure I googled "Was prince george really stupid", and before I knew it.. one thing led to another and I'd even bought books on the fecker.

Apart from that, I don't know much about the history of the royal family. I'm not even sure I could name Henry the Eighth's wives.
  • - History.

- Football, outside of whatever league Charlton are in.

- Card games, I don't think I know any.
  • Politics. I know I probably should take more note of what goes on but really can't be arsed to get remotely interested.

This
  • 4 x2 (+10) =
  • edited January 2017
    LuckyReds said:

Good call. Wouldn't say I was a football fan just a Charlton fan. Don't care really unless I have a vested interest in the match.
  • 4 x2 (+10) =

• Sponsored links:

• Fruit machines.

Look so complicated these days.
  • MrOneLung said:

Fruit machines.

Look so complicated these days.

I know a lot about them.
    They've had thousands of pounds off me over the years
  • CAFCsayer said:

4 x2 (+10) =

Yes

• ISA's etc etc. Probably me being thick but why have 5k in an account all year for 50 quid interest? Just spend it!
  • ISA's etc etc. Probably me being thick but why have 5k in an account all year for 50 quid interest? Just spend it!

On class a and brasses
  • Shakespeare - I somehow managed to not do any Shakespeare at school.
  • edited January 2017

LuckyReds said:

Good call. Wouldn't say I was a football fan just a Charlton fan. Don't care really unless I have a vested interest in the match.
    That's exactly my outlook, canters!

The only time I've really binged on football was when I was a bit lonely and working in Sweden, I'd finish work - drop my stuff off at the hotel, then hit a sports bar to have some drinks and watch repeats of european teams I've never heard of. I reckon half of that was for the girl who worked behind the bar to be fair!

I mean, I can enjoy watching the class and trickery of a decent match, but it's rare for me to actually get in to it "properly". My football knowledge is atrocious!
  • A cracker courtesy of the girlfriend: Game of Thrones.

It seems like everybody has seen it, loves it and knows all about it. I've never even tried to watch it.
  • How Chris Kamara is so funny
  • LuckyReds said:

A cracker courtesy of the girlfriend: Game of Thrones.

It seems like everybody has seen it, loves it and knows all about it. I've never even tried to watch it.

Then you're missing out. I've seen people share memes that seem to celebrate not seeing an episode like it makes then cool.