Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Darts

Comments

• I think it is fair enough. She beat a couple of men and is now box office. For a time anyway. 
    She also had a chance to qualify via Q school and barely won a match in the 3 events, as I said Lisa Ashton actually qualified and had a tour card so if you need a poster women for womens darts it should be her
  • Then maybe she needs to beat a few men in the World Championships. 
  • How did Michael Smith only get a draw from 6-2 ahead,he really needs to sort his mentality out if he wants to start winning titles, he has the game just needs to get the mentality 
  • Then maybe she needs to beat a few men in the World Championships. 
    She done her beating of men when it really counted in the Q School to actually earn a place on tour
  • How did Michael Smith only get a draw from 6-2 ahead,he really needs to sort his mentality out if he wants to start winning titles, he has the game just needs to get the mentality 

I agree, he has so much talent just seems to  go walkabouts when he has a won game
  • The 8 PDC players have been confirmed for the US Darts Masters

MVG
    Wright
    Price
    Aspinall 
    Anderson
    Cross
    Gurney

Sherrock???

How on earth is she getting into events like that when she doesn't even hold a tour card, big names have missed out so she can get in, if Hearn wanted a women there why not Lisa Ashton she actually has a tour card why is Sherrock in the Premier League and in the US Masters agead of someone who has actually earned a tour card
    The World Series is effectively an exhibition. She made such a wave at the world's in the
    US it's common sense she plays. The Americans want to see her not Lisa Ashton
  • Sherrock breaks, but Durrant looking good to get it right back
  • Or not, 5-3. 1 leg away from avoiding defeat. Durrant needs to seriously up his game. Crowd not helping though
  • 6-6. Credit to Durrant for that last dart with massive pressure on him, but clearly not as his best.
  • Sooooo much pressure on him , he missed soooo many doubles .
    Another put your house on it bet this week I’ve called wrong ....
    im going for the hatrick this week put your house on Blackburn !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Firstly we need to take it into context, yes Fallon does seem to be getting a lot of publicity where Lisa Ashton hasn't...

Lisa Ashton did brilliant, but she only qualified for the PDC tour after the premier league was announced and the series @paulie8290

The positives: Fallon, has shown and again last night she can handle the pressure. It is great to see a female on the TV competing with the men, I was a bit worried she might go on and get thrashed... originally I thought it might be every week so it makes sense for one week as a challenger and she did herself proud.

Negatives: The crowd, It probably is all in jest and people wanting her to win. But seriously its a bit of a shit show the crowd booing the whole time, I know they boo some of the players but its such disrespect and clearly affects the players.

If we took the crowd out of the equation it would be great for the dart fans but I do feel they bring a bit of mockery to the whole thing, hopefully more females can be given chances like Ashton.. although assuming they are good enough and not just for the sake of it.

Some close matches last night, would have been tough to call. I had a feeling Cross would beat Aspinall, mainly as Aspinall smashed the weekend tour so a bit of a come back down to earth. I think no one would have bet the draw on Fallon v Durrant

• Luke Humphries just became the 1st challenger to win in the premier league 13 others had failed before him
  • UK open AKA the FA cup of darts starts today - 160 people involved including Ashton and Sherrock
  • One of my favourite tournaments of darts is the UK open. 3 full days of darts on Itv4 all weekend 
  • Both women out in the first round. Fallon beaten 6-1, Ashton 6-2.
  • MVG v Nathan Aspinall in round 4

Nice early meeting for those 2
  • Durrant v Wright as well
  • MVG v Nathan Aspinall in round 4

Nice early meeting for those 2
    Durrant v Wright as well

ouch that's some draw!
  • 9 darter from MVG in the semi final
  • Sponsored links:

• This has been a great torunament. Gerwyn Price vs MVG in the final! 
  • Price collapses on the doubles 
  • Although he has picked it up by winning the last 2 legs
  • PDC Home Tour to launch on Friday

Darts fans will be able to watch PDC stars across 32 consecutive nights of live darts action as the PDC Home Tour launches this Friday.

Elite level darts will be brought from the living rooms of the pros to fans worldwide through live video calls, with players set to make history as part of the PDC’s first ever home-staged event.

All Tour Card Holders have been given the opportunity to take part in the PDC Home Tour, which will see four players in action every night.

A nightly league format will see all four competitors play each other once in matches played over the best of nine legs, with a winner crowned each night.

Following the conclusion of the initial 32 nights of league phase action, the 32 group winners will advance to the second phase of the competition.

With each night’s action commencing at 1930 BST, darts commentator Dan Dawson will be on hand to talk through proceedings, which will also include live score graphics on screen.

The 16 players who will compete across the first four nights of PDC Home Tour will be announced on Wednesday via the PDC’s official website and social media channels.

All PDC Home Tour action will be broadcast live on PDCTV for FREE to ALL registered PDCTV users, regardless of whether you have a paid or free membership.
    https://www.pdc.tv/darts-pdc-home-tour-launch-live-sport
  • I suggested this quite a few weeks ago. It felt like darts was one sport that you could do in this way. All you need is a standard dartboard and an Oche and two cameras. One showing the whole view to stop cheating and one showing a close up of the baord. 
  • Really happy with this. Will be watching it most nights. The last 2 weeks they have done darta from home have been excellent. Really good seeing the players winding each other up and having a good laugh 
  • This has been going on the last week , i think maybe more of the players are getting involved now. I haven't watched it as its on Unibet , or at least was but i have been seeing the updates on twitter the last week a few unfamiliar names, but Barney was playing and losing 
  • Great start to the live darts. Website has crashed and no one can log in to watch!!! 
  • Great start to the live darts. Website has crashed and no one can log in to watch!!! 
    Yeah and there was probably only about 20 million men trying to log on to the free darts.