Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darts

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Paul Lim. What a hero. 66 year old. Come from 2-0 down to win 3-2. The Singapore Slinger with the win. 
  • Options
    Paul Lim. What a hero. 66 year old. Come from 2-0 down to win 3-2. The Singapore Slinger with the win. 
    How many attempts at doubles did they both miss in that crucial leg though!! Humphries had a shocker there.
  • Options
    Adrian Lewis out.
  • Options
    Some great darts today so far
  • Options
    The way the tall scorer bloke pronounces “one hundred and fordeee” really gets on my tits.  Between that and the other joker clearing his throat every time he calls a 180 it’s a bit silly.  Not necessary. Attention seeking.  
  • Options
    Rob Cross out.
  • Options
    Dick van Divingboard seems like a character. 
  • Options
    The way the tall scorer bloke pronounces “one hundred and fordeee” really gets on my tits.  Between that and the other joker clearing his throat every time he calls a 180 it’s a bit silly.  Not necessary. Attention seeking.  
    I said the same to the wife this afternoon. Just trying to be different.
  • Options
    That mildly irritates me too. Especially as there are no spectators.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That mildly irritates me too. Especially as there are no spectators.
    Yes, he is now level with covid as a great seasonal irritation. Just say the bloody number. 
  • Options
    Adrian Lewis out.
    Deserved to go out as well
    Wouldn't be surprised to see the American lad beat durrant as well he was on very bad form the last tournament. Equally Anderson may be in for a tough time today 
  • Options
    Cross wasn't quite firing but was a close one at least, to lose in a decider. He had thrown 12 darts to leave double 6, but DVD hit 99 for a 12 dart leg. I am hoping Cross is sort of turning the corner as he doesn't look as distant as he did and made a recent final, although he gets alot of stick for underperforming. People get so critical when just look at Aidy Lewis for example, has won it twice but lacking confidence, also looks like his head just isn't in it too often at the mo so clearly has other worries. 

The problem is once people reach the top after a quick rise, its so easy to hit that level again and a total readjustment needed or just some people can kind of push on and stay there whilst others battle to get back there again. Such a mental game really.

Whitlock was lucky, could have been out and person he played was hitting some great out shots just Whitlock scored heavier. 

Dmitri van den berg, was brilliant last night always seems to come out flying.

I personally think with MVG looking back to his best (granted one game) and so many people in good form this will be the most open for years, if i was going to pick id go Price but could be anyone at this rate, well the ones left in. Love the darts! 
  • Options
    Anderson looking really strong 
  • Options
    Agreed, and that John Mcdonald when he announcers a former champion of the wooooooorrrrrrllllllddddddd…...I mute him till the darts start.
  • Options
    I think there are too many people around the players that are not necessary given we are in Teir 4.
  • Options
    Michael Smith out.
  • Options
    I think there are too many people around the players that are not necessary given we are in Teir 4.

Does seem a bit unnecessary to have all the dancers there tbh
  • Options
    Really great game here between Clements and Wright 
  • Options
    Peter Wright out 4-3.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Aspinall gone.
  • Options
    Van Gerwen was untouchable last night.
    Evans played superbly and lost 4-0.
  • Options
    Great game if you're not watching. 
  • Options
    Oh Gary Gary
    Gary Gary Gary Gary Anderson. 
  • Options
    That made the BDO look good 
  • Options
    Bunting KO's Wade.
  • Options
    Bunting KO's Wade.
    Used to love Wade but he’s so unlikeable now. Miserable git.

Nice one Bunting.
  • Options
    Love wadey shame, 9 dart too.
  • Options
    I know there’s no crowd but Wade’s reaction to hitting a nine darter was akin to standing in a dog turd.