Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darts

Comments

• Options
    So that means I'm buggered for the 20th now? Tier 3 must mean no fans allowed?
  • Options
    In theory they could let fans in for tomorrow night but then after it they cannot let anyone in.

Heard an interview with Matt Porter last week and he did say that if London went into tier 3 they have truck at Ally Pally full of additional lights and i would guess screens to convert the hall into something along the lines of what they did in MK and Coventry
  • Options
    I'm afraid sports fans cannot attend events in sports stadiums.
  • Options
    https://www.pdc.tv/news/2020/12/14/william-hill-world-darts-championship-tickets-update

The William Hill World Darts Championship will be played behind closed doors from December 16-23, following Monday's UK Government announcement.

London will be placed into Tier 3 restrictions from 0001 on Wednesday December 16, which will prevent fans from being able to attend the World Championship at Alexandra Palace after Tuesday's opening night.

That decision will be subject to a review on December 23, with a further announcement in relation to tickets for the post-Christmas action in the World Championship to be made in due course.

As a result, the opening night on Tuesday December 15 will still go ahead with a crowd at Alexandra Palace, before the event moves behind closed doors.

Tickets for Tuesday December 15 and from Sunday December 27 onwards can still be purchased from SeeTickets.

All fans who had a ticket booking for the sessions from December 16-23 will automatically be refunded by SeeTickets for the face value of their tickets to the payment card from which they made the purchase.

• Options
    Ffs just let people go and watch the darts. Nobody going is over the age of 60!!
  • Options
    Such a shame, one of the things that make the Darts so great is the crowds. Bad timing to go into Tier 3 so no fans, sad times for darts/ sport. 
  • Options
    Got tickets for the 30th, so hasn’t been cancelled yet. Don’t hold any hope that I’ll get to go that day.

Looks like I will have to settle for the Premier League darts down at Brighton in April.
  • Options
    Tough for one of my mates, he’s freelance cameraman, so jobs have been few and far between this year. He’s always in control of the fan cameras at the darts, nervous now finding out if he still has a different camera job for next couple of weeks.
  • Options
    I had a table for the midday session on Friday. It has now been cancelled due to tier 3 restrictions and I couldn’t be happier. After seeing the lineup I was pondering not going anyway! 
  • Options
    What a load of crap, makes you want to just give up on life, wake me up when its all over.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Chris Dobey most 180s, highest checkout and the win @ 5/2...

Value?

• Options

Value?

Dont know enough about his opponent here Doc, i assume he should win. However Dobey hasn't really hit any form this year from what i have seen. Risky but not sure on value. 
  • Options

Value?

Dont know enough about his opponent here Doc, i assume he should win. However Dobey hasn't really hit any form this year from what i have seen. Risky but not sure on value. 

Yes mate, I just read a preview and seen that he's been a bit off but he did turn up at the Worlds last year. Hoping he does the same this time around. Don't think the other bloke is anything special, but I guess the highest checkout is a bit of a lottery.

I've had a score on it anyway. Let's see how it pans out.

• Options

Value?

Yes mate, I just read a preview and seen that he's been a bit off but he did turn up at the Worlds last year. Hoping he does the same this time around. Don't think the other bloke is anything special, but I guess the highest checkout is a bit of a lottery.

Dobey's form is poor and generally plays better in front of a çrowd. I would say he should still win but it will be very close
  • Options

Value?

Good luck, like with that type of bet it does look ok. Highest checkout can be a lottery, Dobey scores well if he plays well. I like it just wouldn't necessarily be that confident. Hope it comes in, i swerved 180s in my bet today, i think as first round it can bring out some nervy performances. 
  • Options
    Oh well lol
  • Options
    Oh well lol
    Watching it, 1 leg could change alot here... 
  • Options
    Game on he is firing, checkout both 116 top checkout and both 4 180s.  could be close 
  • Options
    130- highest checkout
  • Options
    What a set. Incredible darts and cracking come back. 

Always nice to win in any sport easily without having to try to hard, but something special when you come back from a defeat to win. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2020

Wonder what happens if checkouts or 180s are tied?

Edit: just seen its a losing bet if so

• Options
    130 checkout from Dobey cmon lad
  • Options
    and a 180 from Smith ffs
  • Options
    and a 180 from Smith ffs
    even again now but dobey needs 1 to win for you, so could do with him losing this leg
  • Options
    oi oi final 180 and wins :) nice one doc!
  • Options

Wow, comeback from 2 sets down and a 180 in the final leg to win. Darts gods were looking down on me there lol
  • Options

Wow, comeback from 2 sets down and a 180 in the final leg to win. Darts gods were looking down on me there lol
    Nice one mate, was all on that leg he could have lost 3-0, he then was behind on checkouts and even until near the end. Final leg, the last opportunity to hit a 180 does to move ahead (1 leg before he was 1 behind on them) really nice sweating and cheering on for you, I enjoyed it :)  great bet, small margins but a lovely result
  • Options

Nice one mate, was all on that leg he could have lost 3-0, he then was behind on checkouts and even until near the end. Final leg, the last opportunity to hit a 180 does to move ahead (1 leg before he was 1 behind on them) really nice sweating and cheering on for you, I enjoyed it :)  great bet, small margins but a lovely result
    Cheers Johnny, You got anything on for tonight mate?
  • Options
    edited December 2020

Cheers Johnny, You got anything on for tonight mate?
    Nah mate, i had a mix with snooker, Yuelong lost in a decider :) 

I did have Hopp to win first set (shorter odds than to win outright) , Glenn Durrant -1.5 (although he isn't in good form so not a banker) Rydz to win(got told to win and most 180s, i only did to win) , i did have William Connor and Joyce to win (although Joyce was very lucky in the end)

Ill probably miss tonights as too much footy on.
  • Options
    Unlucky Nicholas, you played well but Meulenkamp played better on the night :wink: