Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall v Charlton | Wed 21 Dec | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

123457»

Comments

• is there a stream anywhere at all for the game?
  • Comfortable win for the Addicks. Harris sacked in the morning.
  • Hey - we're going, but my gf will be laden with presents from visiting family. Will they let us in?
  • Who is most likely to score for you lot tonight? Thinking Lookman or Ajose. Thinking of doing a scorecast with Charlton to score first.
  • Get your tongue out of our arse
  • Laddick01 said:

Who is most likely to score for you lot tonight? Thinking Lookman or Ajose. Thinking of doing a scorecast with Charlton to score first.

Ajose has been really clinical this season , he is a great shout.
    If you are looking for slightly longer odds I'd put my money on Crofts , a dynamic, box to box midfielder who certainly has an eye for goal.
    The fact that that got 3 lol's and no likes I reckon that's a wind up. I think I'll go for Lookman ;-)

• Laddick01 said:

Who is most likely to score for you lot tonight? Thinking Lookman or Ajose. Thinking of doing a scorecast with Charlton to score first.

If you are looking for slightly longer odds I'd put my money on Crofts , a dynamic, box to box midfielder who certainly has an eye for goal.
    The fact that that got 3 lol's and no likes I reckon that's a wind up. I think I'll go for Lookman ;-)

Lookman will be anonymous. Got a big move to Everton in the next ten days. He won't put himself out.

• Laddick01 said:

Lookman will be anonymous. Got a big move to Everton in the next ten days. He won't put himself out.

I REALLY hope that he's not picked to start
  • Sponsored links:

• Jackson must start.
  • Chelsea W
    Leeds W
    Brighton W
    Wycombe W
    Scunthorpe W
    Doncaster W

Charlton L

Let me down for a 7-fold acc on Saturday
    £20 Stake, they let me down for £3,360 F*#@+!"~? 2-0 Charlton!
    so approximately £1.06p @ 18/1 to get me £20 back!!! :wink:
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_UIvH6dH_4

I listen to him, but I can't take in anything he says. He babbles on about f&%$ knows what and then just seems to stop mid sentence. He's definitely down beat, either because he's already realised he needs to walk the walk, not just talk the talk and or he realises he's taken on a much bigger job than he thought.

I listen to him, but I can't take in anything he says. He babbles on about f&%$ knows what and then just seems to stop mid sentence. He's definitely down beat, either because he's already realised he needs to walk the walk, not just talk the talk and or he realises he's taken on a much bigger job than he thought.

Article in the Evening standard today about the match and there's quotes from him saying the job is bigger than he thought, so I think the size of the job is definitely slowly becoming apparent.
  • edited December 2016

• edited December 2016
    Dealing with the savant Roland must be taking its toll.
  • edited December 2016
    Millwall 1-0 Charlton
    Morison '86

Texeira red on 82 (Second bookable offence)
  • Apparently OB all over a large group of Charlton at Borough Market.
  • Yeah they are walking them to London Bridge. Mainly a loads of kids tbh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:

Hey - we're going, but my gf will be laden with presents from visiting family. Will they let us in?

Not if you're in luck...
  • My message to Millwall fan,Danny Baker, Gregg Walace,Daniel Day-Lewis,
    David Haye,sons and grandsons of dockers, Printers, Mad Frankie Fraser (where ever you are looking up from, My Millwall Uncles (where ever you are looking down from) Big Bad world, Sparrows Lane Lion, Gary Oldman,
    Carol from the Bonamy estate ( Just before it was demolished !) Des O'Connor and Tommy Steele.

NO ONE, I mean NO ONE goes 22 YEARS without losing to Charlton Athletic.

Des O'Connor supports Northampton.
    Cobblers!!!

It's painful
  • edited December 2016
    Charlton, full of the Christmas spirit, will gift a 2-0 home win.
  • Lose 2-1.
    Late winner, dodgy Pen conceded, sending off. (Tex)
    Standard.