Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Peterborough - Match Thread / Post Match Views

Comments

• smiffyboy said:

The club taking photos of supporters

Get yourself a proper job.
  • Spanish said:

Can we please sell Lookman asap, give Ajose away and send botaka back

I think if you give Ajose the service he can do a job... He was badly played out of form by Russell Slade and is now trying to regain confidence / form from last season...

Agreed both Strikers should be excempt from critisim at the moment as I dont think they've been intentionally passed to you
  • Spanish said:

I think if you give Ajose the service he can do a job... He was badly played out of form by Russell Slade and is now trying to regain confidence / form from last season...

He's actively hiding from the ball. Doesn't run for any 50/50 balls and runs directly behind defenders so midfielders can't reach him.
  • Just can't believe our manager gives such positive interviews but is even more crap than previous Belgian appointees.

Maybe it's not the managers that are crucifying our club.

Congo Chris time coming soon.
  • Rob said:

Definitely needs shaking up at HT.

Just wanted to congratulate you on spelling 'definitely' correctly. I bet you're a 'gung-ho' and 'lackadaisical' man also. Good work.
  • I do not rate Ajose at all.
  • Utter crap. Everyone strolling around the pitch like it is a training match. Don't give a shite seemingly. They've killed the atmosphere. Last time we were down in league one this place was rocking. F'off RD and KM
  • This is truly dreadful stuff. Even basic passing missing. Goalkicks going out. No movement or creativity.
    Robinson is going to lose the supporters pretty damn quick if this does not improve fast.

• Spanish said:

He's actively hiding from the ball. Doesn't run for any 50/50 balls and runs directly behind defenders so midfielders can't reach him.
    Or he's doing what every Striker does and is running off their shoulders to try and latch on to the constant passes that arent going hia way
  • With the exception of Phillips that was dire. Botaka is beyond useless.
  • Sponsored links:

• Spanish said:

As I say mate, he's had all last season's confidence knocked out of him..
  • Can someone call Crofts a cab and hope he gets in it. Absolutely dire.
  • Too many players having a shocker today,Crofts,Fox and Ajose the stand outs. KR is not happy,serious bollocking coming for them in the dressing room. Cant play any worse which is something.
  • Also if they wouldn't mind telling the cab driver to go and find our midfield that'd be helpful. No one can find it here at the valley.
  • Spanish said:

Nail on head. He's spent the whole game hiding in plain sight. I used to think Ajose was as bad as Reza. I now realise he isn't fit to lace Reza's boots
  • If and that is a VERY BIG IF our Regime back KR and give him a proper kitty to buy players then he could easily go out and get 8 or 9 players in. We have no depth at all and most of our starting 11 should be squad players at best. Chicksen did well last week ,surprised he didn't start today.
  • Just can't believe our manager gives such positive interviews but is even more crap than previous Belgian appointees.

Maybe it's not the managers that are crucifying our club.

Congo Chris time coming soon.

He can't be that bad given his relative successes at MK Dons. He might not have a huge amount to work with but he's certainly - so far - not doing more than Slade did with the same to play with. Arguably less.
  • As Sue so often and so rightly says, it's the damned protesters that are causing us to play so badly today ...
  • Not exactly sure what this means, but it don't look good.

• Only 45 minutes to go.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Spanish said:

If and that is a VERY BIG IF our Regime back KR and give him a proper kitty to buy players then he could easily go out and get 8 or 9 players in. We have no depth at all and most of our starting 11 should be squad players at best. Chicksen did well last week ,surprised he didn't start today.

I think Phillips/Rudd, Bauer, Tex, Chicksen, Magennis, Lookman are good at this level. Midfield is a real problem.
  • Absolute dog shit, Botaka still looks like a bloke who's won a competition to get a game

....and as for Fox!!!!!
  • stonemuse said:

Not exactly sure what this means, but it don't look good.

Shows the goals expected based on the chances we've had.
    So basically we've created absolutely nothing. Never seen one that low.
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 7s7 seconds ago
    46' The second half is off and under way. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • edited December 2016
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 7s7 seconds ago
    56' Magennis wins an early corner... #cafc #CAFCLive

Cannot be 56 min
  • ross1 said:

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 7s7 seconds ago
    56' Magennis wins an early corner... #cafc #CAFCLive

Cannot be 56 min

Time flies when you're having so much fun
  • Anyway chaps, how are we playing today?..................I don't feel much Christmas cheer!
    COYR.....