Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dillon Phillips (Cardiff sending him on loan to Belgium p36)

Comments

• Options
    I thought Rob Elliott was Dilsh?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Ha ha you’re right 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Ha ha you’re right 
    You should have lied and said you’ve won two auctions and scored penalties against Elliot and Phillips. 
  • Options
    Playing another blinder at Bournemouth tonight.
  • Options
    But.... but... how was his “distribution”? 😛
  • Options
    But.... but... how was his “distribution”? 😛
    Dont worry it wasnt an issue getting rid as Amos is better...
  • Options
    Shocking mistake - his worst since Wembley.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Its a very similar type of save that Dean Henderson attempted against AC Milan on Thursday

Hope it doesnt see him dropped
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sky pundits thought he was waving at someone.
  • Options
    Hull at home?
  • Options
    Sheff Wednesday away was pretty shit too
  • Options
    Hull and Sheffield Wednesday goals you could argue that the defence could have done better

Purrington got out jumped far too easily in the former
  • Options
    The Hull goal was unlucky as it hit him after hitting the post. Today's effort he just misread completely.
  • Options
    Blimey, got that one completely wrong.  Hope he keeps his place.  I really rate DP as a keeper and a dressing room character, we miss him.
  • Options
    Hull and Sheffield Wednesday goals you could argue that the defence could have done better

Purrington got out jumped far too easily in the former
    Surely not 7/10 Ben
  • Options
    That goal he let in yesterday looked terrible, he reminds me of Bentley the GK Southend and Brentford had,really good but always seems to have a mistake in him 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bounced back well from that Watford error. Clean sheets against both Stoke and then tonight Swansea, including a superb save right at the end that meant Cardiff held on for a 1-0 away win against their biggest rivals.

He's played 12 games, they've won 8 and he's kept 7 clean sheets. Pretty decent record really.
    Glad McCarthy wasn't tempted to drop him for the mistake 
  • Options
    Bounced back well from that Watford error. Clean sheets against both Stoke and then tonight Swansea, including a superb save right at the end that meant Cardiff held on for a 1-0 away win against their biggest rivals.

He's played 12 games, they've won 8 and he's kept 7 clean sheets. Pretty decent record really.
    It wasn't the worst mistake in the world. He's a good keeper better than Smithies 
  • Options

It wasn't the worst mistake in the world. He's a good keeper better than Smithies 
    It was completely and utterly dreadful. Keepers make mistakes though, Phillips made a few clangers for us but always bounced back. Dropping one after a mistake is the worst thing to do, you have to back them and let them get back out straight away, otherwise it just damages the confidence. 
  • Options
    He will have done himself no harm keeping a clean sheet against the Jacks.
    Delighted for him ❤️
  • Options
    In hindsight we should have played him all season. He would have been professional and I'm sure saved/gained us about 6-9 points as he saves from outside the area and penalties.
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:

Anyone slagging Dillon off is clearly still pissed he left us or hasn't watched Amos play in goal this season. Dills is a fantastic keeper and has a very bright future ahead of him. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the prem and England teams within the next 2/3 years. For England not as #1 but one of the 3 picked.
    I haven't seen anyone slagging him to be honest, think he left with everyone's best wishes. I think he could make it to the Prem but I'd be surprised if he made it into the England squad. Henderson, Pope and Pickford are all under 21 plus you've got the likes of Ramsdale, Woodman and Gunn. 
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:

Anyone slagging Dillon off is clearly still pissed he left us or hasn't watched Amos play in goal this season. Dills is a fantastic keeper and has a very bright future ahead of him. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the prem and England teams within the next 2/3 years. For England not as #1 but one of the 3 picked.
    I haven't seen anyone slagging him to be honest, think he left with everyone's best wishes. I think he could make it to the Prem but I'd be surprised if he made it into the England squad. Henderson, Pope and Pickford are all under 21 plus you've got the likes of Ramsdale, Woodman and Gunn. 
    Henderson is 24, Pickford 27, Pope 28.
  • Options
    There's no doubting he's a good keeper but he looks like there's always a mistake in him when he was with us and don't think that's changed