Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Christmas CARD advent calendar (Day 25 *FINALE* Page 25)

Comments

• Options
    Nugs - I thank you.
  • Options
    Thanks for the lovely memories it breaks my heart to see what these c##### are doing to our club.
  • Options
    Superb. Thanks for the effort, Nug
  • Options
    I hadn't cried at any of these until that last one. Thanks @Nug . Happy Xmas everyone.
  • Options
    Many thanks Nug for putting the effort to remind us what a history this club has, hope next year's includes a day of fans celebrating the departure of this regime.
  • Options
    Truly superb conclusion to the end. We have a fantastic club with a heart beat that won't stop. We will come again.

Have a great Christmas all those lifers out there far and wide.

F#ck you Roland and KM.
  • Options
    I hope Nug received a promote for this thread, well deserved
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks Nug. Thanks CARD. Thanks CL and it's members.

Happy Christmas everyone.

And remember: It's 2-3 units per day. So you all need to stop now.
  • Options
    Shivers gave way to tears. Bless you Nug. Merry Christmas
  • Options
    Brilliant thanks Nug.
  • Options
    Thank you.
  • Options
    CARD said:
    Fantastic. Chris Powell. LEGEND as an all round gentleman!
  • Options
    Thanks Nug think most of us on here owe you a pint or two. Brilliant stuff
  • Options
    Echo all the previous sentiments. Thank you so much for doing this, and a very happy Christmas to all true Addicks.

Roland and Katrien will never understand what it means. Get out of Our Club.
  • Options
    CARD said:
    Only just caught up with these. This was my favourite game of the lot.
    I've said on here plenty of times before (and I'll say it again!) that I just can't believe how little credit Jensen gets from the rest of the football world for that goal. Absolute perfect execution of an almost impossible goal in a split second against a great side. Goal of the decade for me, but barely gets a mention from anyone who isn't a Charlton fan. Criminal.
    Also, I'd never noticed before that Mark Fish had Henry's shirt at the end. Hopefully he went up to him and said he deserved it for the outrageous penalty dive. Fecking cheat.
    :smile:
  • Options
    As I have said on other threads. When we eventually win this war. People like Nug will be vital and should be employed by the club to bring us together.

If the comms team( sorry Olly) had 1/10th of his ability or freedom the club would be far better off.

• Options
    Superb, thank you Now if Charlton did history.....,,,,,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @Nug many thanks 24 and 25 made my Xmas
  • Options
    Thank you so much @Nug. Fantastic memories and beautifully compiled. We will get our Charlton back because it is still there in our hearts.

Merry Christmas everyone x
  • Options
    Wow. Simply wow.

What a finale.
  • Options

As I have said on other threads. When we eventually win this war. People like Nug will be vital and should be employed by the club to bring us together.

If the comms team( sorry Olly) had 1/10th of his ability or freedom the club would be far better off.

Thanks, but you're right, I have the freedom that they almost certanly don't, and I've got a job. Just looking forward to the day that my son and I can enjoy all that makes Charlton Athletic special again.
  • Options
    "Our" football club rolled into one, quite outstanding, thanks Nug x
  • Options
    Nug, thank you so much.
    The last one didn't make me sad so much as angry.
  • Options
    Thanks Nug, just watched and choked up

Just missed the FA Cup win by being born a few weeks too late but was at most of the games featured including the play-off final at St Andrews when I was living in Birmingham at the time.........

....there was over 50 years of my life there.
    What a glorious way to put into pictures what being a Charlton fan means
    ok, ok I'm going to stop now...........

• Options
    Nug you are my Man of the Year. Well played, and thanks so much for putting this together.
  • Options
    Great work Nug, thanks for the memories.
  • Options
    PS. Should have added a wee blanket over the pig in the final frame as a seasonal touch ;-)