Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Christmas CARD advent calendar (Day 25 *FINALE* Page 25)

Comments

• Options
    One question ahead of tomorrow's video (assuming it's what we expect it to be): will it feature the Mansfield/Powell commentary with Mark and Paddy choking up with emotion at the end?
  • Options
    I love our club
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Just caught up with all of them. Shame about the EFL and number 15, but above all, what a great tribute to us by CARD. Some powerful emotions stirred. Despite the cancer owning our club at the moment, knowing we've had a history like that and the spirit within our fan base, we will soon get back to those glory days.

EFL?

https://youtu.be/dgtAgOaZ1N0
  • Options
    Nug said:

cabbles said:

Just caught up with all of them. Shame about the EFL and number 15, but above all, what a great tribute to us by CARD. Some powerful emotions stirred. Despite the cancer owning our club at the moment, knowing we've had a history like that and the spirit within our fan base, we will soon get back to those glory days.

EFL?

https://youtu.be/dgtAgOaZ1N0
    I thought they blocked it on copyright - thanks for that
  • Options
    Sign confiscated within 5 minutes
    We want Roland out.
  • Options
    Just never tire of seeing that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought you may do that one tomorrow Nug. I am sitting in a Starbucks in bits now. That day was just amazing and I don't think I have ever seen a set of penalties as good as that.
  • Options
    Such a womderful day and will never be bettered I am sure... but ever hopeful. Thanks, Nug, and CARD for making these snippets of happiness!
  • Options
    That has just brought tears to my eyes Nug, a wonderful day with wonderful memories. Merry Christmas mate.
  • Options
    Simply the best game of football that I have ever been too.
    That day has given me the best memories of me and my Dad and it will never be forgotten.
  • Options
    That one got to me. What a day, what a game of football.

So many heros on and off the pitch that day.

Thanks Nug
  • Options
    Then to now, so very sad.
  • Options
    I wonder what Richard Murrey thinks when he remembers days like this
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Loved seeing that again.

I had the playoff final as a dead cert for the 25th.

Intruiged to find out what you got lined up for Christmas Day.
  • Options
    We will never have a manager, a team or experience achievements like that while Duchatelet owns the club.
  • Options
    Probably the best day of my life. Certainly up there with my wedding and the birth of my kids.

I can't see that ever being bettered (Charlton) in my lifetime.
  • Options
    So many brilliant memories of that day but the goal from Rufus was probably the most important.

What a video!
  • Options
    Got back to Bexley from Wembley into the pub and landlord had champagne ready on the house, what a day that was.
  • Options
    Quite literally one of the BEST days of my life.
  • Options
    That's an amazing hatrick of gulps. Put that day in a bottle and you will become a millionaire.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Simply one of the happiest days of my life.

For me second only to 5.12.92
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    What an incredible day that was! @Len\'s_little_girl's first game!