Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Christmas CARD advent calendar (Day 25 *FINALE* Page 25)

Comments

• Options
    Still gets me every time.
  • Options
    One of the greatest days ever, the whole family and friends together to watch us get promoted.
    50 of us met up for a breakfast at STC then our own coach up to Wembley, kids had their faces painted (& a few adults) will never forget.
    Got back to STC to just catch it again on TV, happy happy days.
  • Options
    I say it every time I see it - the ball control for Clive's second goal is out of this world, and there is no 3rd Clive goal without a world class tackle from Browny to set it up.

As for Curbs..........we're ready when you are.
  • Options

Davo55 said:

Simply one of the happiest days of my life.

For me second only to 5.12.92
    Same here.
  • Options
    Just brilliant. Best game I ever went to.
    And the Mackems were superb, fans and team alike. I hope that I would be so gracious in defeat.
  • Options
    iainment said:

Just brilliant. Best game I ever went to.
    And the Mackems were superb, fans and team alike. I hope that I would be so gracious in defeat.

Not all of them
  • Options

That has just brought tears to my eyes Nug, a wonderful day with wonderful memories. Merry Christmas mate.

Merry Christmas too.
  • Options
    What. A. Day.
  • Options
    Best day of my life.

I've never been so drained and exultant at any sporting event.

Truly special, truly Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliant.
  • Options
    Perfect!
  • Options
    Thank You CARD for all those memories.
    Excellent work and Merry Christmas to you all.
  • Options
    Simply superb 25 videos saving the best until last - brought a tear to my eye.

Well done @CARD & Merry Christmas to all fans.
  • Options
    Just noticed we have reached page 25 of comments on the 25th December - with KM at the helm, the SMT couldn't achieve that if they tried.
  • Options
    Thank you for another brilliant video.

I love this club, but hate the fecking regime.

Until they're gone, we will never rise above mediocrity.
  • Options
    It almost looks like we're a club with history, but that can't be right, can it Katrien?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Truly brilliant
    Truly emotional
    Many thanks Nug
    Merry Xmas every one
  • Options
    Beautiful
  • Options
    Sitting here in very windy Wales, visiting family, I had to rush to see today's window! Truly the best advent calendar ever, Nug. Many, many thanks for reminding us of what is so special about us as a club and the many talented players and staff we have been lucky enough to experience.
    Happy Christmas fans of this proud club!
  • Options
    What a complete bunch of tossers - they belong in the Kremlin in 1955. Oh how the champagne corks will pop when they have all been consigned to the dustbin of history!
  • Options
    Brillliant clips all month. They show just how much damage RD and KM have done to our fantastic football club.
    I hope they choke on their turkey.
    Merry Christmas to all Charlton fans everywhere.
  • Options
    Really got to me that one. That's why our club and its history mean so much to us. Something that Roland and Daisy will never understand.
    Merry Christmas to all Charlton fans, wherever you may be.
  • Options
    Just superb, happy Christmas all.