Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karl Robinson (Ed. Page 79 - GONE- Mutual Consent)

Comments

• Options
    Should have had Brown and Robinson in the commentary box together 😄
  • Options
    Don't think you needed the word awkward in there Six...
  • Options
    Should have had Brown and Robinson in the commentary box together 😄
    One windbag for another!!  🤣🤣
  • Options
    I don’t think audio only will be enough to suss out what is actually happening, you’ve had it if you have to rely on the audio especially with Robinson (who admittedly can be interesting).
    Partially sighted, or unable to afford the visual feed will simply have to guess what’s occurring.
  • Options
    Can imagine Tommy and Gobbo getting on like a house on fire.
  • Options
    Bold move. Maybe Terry's got a sore throat.
    Well he sounded like he was sucking the old helium balloons on Charlton Live Sunday 😳

Seriously, I wonder what my Bruv has done to deserve this? 🫣
  • Options
    RedRobin said:
    I heard some interesting insight to Robbo’s exit at Oxford. It wasn’t just because of results, he was shagging the captain of their woman’s team!!! 
    Tosh, think that's Riva Casley, once of these shores. Think that's highly unlikely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swisdom said:
    I quite like his analysis.  He’s a clever guy but just doesn’t know when to shut up sometimes.

I’ll be tuning in to see how it goes 
    Spot on description of how it went. 

He talked some sense, he talked some rubbish, but he also talked over the action as did Terry a couple of times. 
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Rob7Lee said:
    RedRobin said:
    I heard some interesting insight to Robbo’s exit at Oxford. It wasn’t just because of results, he was shagging the captain of their woman’s team!!! 
    Tosh, think that's Riva Casley, once of these shores. Think that's highly unlikely.
    Well I’m told by someone that is close to their woman’s team and has no reason to lie. The men’s first team knew about it and bought a blow up doll with the lady’s face on it and left it in the changing room 😂

• Options
    I enjoyed some of the tidbits and insights he gave last night. 

I also had to take my headphones out a couple of times when he kept going on and it made me cringe a bit. 
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    RedRobin said:
    Their captain left in March, apparently, Lauren Haynes.

Which doesn't mean the above is true, but just that's who the rumour likely applies to.
  • Options
    I felt like I was transported back to my teenage bedroom listening to Welcome to the Pleasuredome.

And further proof that my brother is a far far nicer person than me.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    RedRobin said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    RedRobin said:
    Well I’m told by someone that is close to their woman’s team and has no reason to lie. The men’s first team knew about it and bought a blow up doll with the lady’s face on it and left it in the changing room 😂

Karl Robinson's wife is Ann Marie Davies, an actress and who some may remember from Brookside ?
    She is a cracker and is also a successful business woman. 

The thought that Karl would have a fling with a Female footballer on his own doorstep where his wife would find out seems highly unlikely Unless he isn't with his wife anymore Or it's an open marriage 🤔
    4-2-3-1 was his go to formation.

Karl Robinson is a Scouser but Calm down, calm down, I'm just not convinced he had  lorra, lorra Sex with anyone else other than his wife. 
  • Options
    RedRobin said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    RedRobin said:

I have no idea, but based on how some people ITK described him to me during his time with us, I would use a favourite Curbs phrase at this point: 

“He’s got it in his locker”
  • Options
    RedRobin said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    RedRobin said:

I have no idea, but based on how some people ITK described him to me during his time with us, I would use a favourite Curbs phrase at this point: 

“He’s got it in his locker”
    🤢
  • Options
    RedRobin said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    RedRobin said:

Karl Robinson's wife is Ann Marie Davies, an actress and who some may remember from Brookside ?
    She is a cracker and is also a successful business woman. 

The thought that Karl would have a fling with a Female footballer on his own doorstep where his wife would find out seems highly unlikely Unless he isn't with his wife anymore Or it's an open marriage 🤔
    4-2-3-1 was his go to formation.

Karl Robinson is a Scouser but Calm down, calm down, I'm just not convinced he had  lorra, lorra Sex with anyone else other than his wife. 
    🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well Oxford Utd forum definitely alludes to this being true, with one poster comparing it to the Tommy Docherty scandal at Man U 
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson
    Karl loves you more than you will know
    Whoa, whoa, whoa
    God bless you, please, Mrs. Robinson
    Heaven holds a place for those who play away
    Hey, hey, hey
    Hey, hey, hey
    We'd like to know a little bit about you for our files
    We'd like to help you learn to help yourself
    Look around you, all you see are sympathetic eyes
    Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home
  • Options
    Interesting decision to take the job. He's not been an assistant since 2010!
  • Options
    Interesting decision to take the job. He's not been an assistant since 2010!
    Only until the end of the season - currently unemployed - nothing to lose 
  • Options
    Big Sam and Big Karl in tandem !

Could they be the dream team to keep Leeds up ? In the tug of war at the bottom of the table they may be able to dig in their heals and pull Leeds over the safety line.
  • Options
    Leeds fans all finding out what the last chance saloon looks like  - Fat Sam and Gobbinson running up a massive tab

Leeds better be making sure the bars are well stocked with those two thirsty fellas working together
    Risk free opportunity for both of them, decent salary and everything else on expenses what's not to like?
    Leeds is such a basket case atm there's no chance of reputational damage

• Options
    I think Leeds had to try something as they were a shoe in the get relegated based on how they were going. Their next game will be interesting.