Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karl Robinson (Ed. Page 79 - GONE- Mutual Consent)

Comments

• Options
    So it is bottom v bottom this saturday. potential for Karl to be sacked if they don't win.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Yeah he'll never think before he speaks

Think its a sign of what a prick Karl is, especially when O'Neill doesnt seem to have an issue with Jamie Ward withdrawing and then playing last Tuesday

i.e. Those 60mins Ward played against Stevenage could easily have come for Northern Ireland
  • Options
    Is KR trying to engineer himself the sack again?? (or is that it is just him all over. Those comments alone are going to have a massiv negative impact on the team (although I would have thought the dressing room must be already low at the moment). I don't understand why they have not fired him already.
  • Options

If we lose to Oxford with KR in charge I think it will reduce me to tears. Can you imagine his reaction?

This could actually be my final straw
  • Options
    We gonna borrow afc Wimbledon's banner for 23rd?
  • Options

I don't especially like him, and his lack of tactics will be his undoing at this level, but I don't think he is a candidate for abuse from us.

My view is that he was probably "the best available" manager at the time - given that we had lost out on Wilder due to RD etc.
    Yes, he was an apologist for the regime (his employer) and had limited resources during his time with us - but I think he wanted to succeed (and be loved) at CAFC. I won't be booing him.

As for Ricky Holmes - he was a top fella for us and I wish him the best.

The limited resources were certainly an issue but he knew that when he took the job. I don't think the majority of Charton fans are having a go about that though. We were far more concerned about his utter lack of tactical ability and stubborn insistence on a one-size-fits-all formation - which he has taken with him to Oxford (with predictable results).

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Just can't help himself...

http://www.skysports.com/share/11523762

What a clown, absolutely everything O'Neill says is spot on.

I especially like the bit where he says about Robinson trying to claim he's somehow turned him into an international player in 5 games........despite him already being an international when he signed. Moron.
  • Options
    Still, he's got his excuse ready if they lose today.
  • Options

Still, he's got his excuse ready if they lose today.

Relegation 6-pointer against Plymouth. Surely his time will be up if he loses that, although hopefully they'll let him do his post-match excusathon first.
  • Options
    What’s his win percentage if you add his last season with MKD, his time with us and his scintillating stint at Oxford, I wonder?
  • Options
    Why do people keep harping on about Robinson he is long gone. Move on to something else!!
  • Options

Why do people keep harping on about Robinson he is long gone. Move on to something else!!

What’s Roger Johnson up to these days?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What’s his win percentage if you add his last season with MKD, his time with us and his scintillating stint at Oxford, I wonder?

We actually won more than he lost under him.

MK Dons (2016/17 to 23/10/2016) - W6 D6 L7
    Charlton - W 27 D22 L26
    Oxford - W7 D5 L15

Total win percentage in that period = 33%
  • Options

We actually won more than he lost under him.

MK Dons (2016/17 to 23/10/2016) - W6 D6 L7
    Charlton - W 27 D22 L26
    Oxford - W7 D5 L15

Total win percentage in that period = 33%
    For a club like us in the third tier that's a piss poor record, particularly when you compare it to what Bowyer's managed with less resources.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

addick05 said:

All these piss taking comments on here - just have nasty feeling that it might come back and bite us in the rear end come the 23rd!!

Tuesday night game at the Valley on my birthday, got smug Robinson win written all over it
    My birthday as well!
  • Options
    Oxford take the lead with Jamie Mackie goal.
  • Options
    So his job is safe for at least another week.
  • Options
    Get in oxford
  • Options
    Looking at the table now, Sadly I think the top 5 will be there at the end of the season but don't know in which position. The rest are fighting for 6th spot.
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:

Looking at the table now, Sadly I think the top 5 will be there at the end of the season but don't know in which position. The rest are fighting for 6th spot.

34 games to go for us, time to give up on finishing higher than 6th.