Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karl Robinson (Ed. Page 79 - GONE- Mutual Consent)

Comments

• Options
    MrLargo said:

Oh dear Karl, 2 home defeats on the spin, back in relegation trouble. Away to bottom placed Plymouth on New Year's Day.

I wonder what Oxford will do. Apparently the owner was at today's defeat and the defeat against Southend on Boxing Day. I wonder if Karl will even be at the club when the transfer window opens. Let's be honest, he has done terribly at Oxford, which I didn't predict.
  • Options
    Think he'll be ok, i saw an article last week where their owner said they'd been working on new signings and KR would be given money to spend in January.
  • Options

MrLargo said:

Oh dear Karl, 2 home defeats on the spin, back in relegation trouble. Away to bottom placed Plymouth on New Year's Day.

I wonder what Oxford will do. Apparently the owner was at today's defeat and the defeat against Southend on Boxing Day. I wonder if Karl will even be at the club when the transfer window opens. Let's be honest, he has done terribly at Oxford, which I didn't predict.
    He had quite a good run before the last two games (following on from the dismal run that they started the season with), so I don't think his position's under immediate threat. I expect him to be given the opportunity to sign some players in January. Based on some comments I read from their chairman earlier in the season, he didn't seem like a hire and fire merchant so I reckon he'll get to the end of February at the least.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    MrLargo said:

Impressive festive period for Oxford. 3 defeats, 2 of them against sides in the bottom 6, no goals scored. Back in the relegation zone. Keep working that magic, Karl.

You're a bit obsessed mate
  • Options
    They are doomed, as is he.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

MrLargo said:

Impressive festive period for Oxford. 3 defeats, 2 of them against sides in the bottom 6, no goals scored. Back in the relegation zone. Keep working that magic, Karl.

I think "obsessed" is a bit strong. It's not as if I'm phoning him up in the middle of the night to tell him what I think of him. I'd never take it that far, even if he wasn't ex-directory.
    Just find it a bit odd your commenting at 5pm about Oxford losing rather then Charlton winning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrLargo said:

MrLargo said:

MrLargo said:

I think "obsessed" is a bit strong. It's not as if I'm phoning him up in the middle of the night to tell him what I think of him. I'd never take it that far, even if he wasn't ex-directory.
    Just find it a bit odd your commenting at 5pm about Oxford losing rather then Charlton winning.
    Well you were on here at 5.13 reading and commenting on a comment about Oxford losing rather than reading the Charlton vs Walsall post-match views. What's the difference?

I think you're obsessed with my supposed obsession with Karl Robinson.
    Take another look, think you will find I did indeed both read and post on said thread ;)
  • Options

Loving this
    Please keep it going chaps

Don't you mean girls?
  • Options
    Tis the season to be jolly.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

MrLargo said:

MrLargo said:

MrLargo said:

Well you were on here at 5.13 reading and commenting on a comment about Oxford losing rather than reading the Charlton vs Walsall post-match views. What's the difference?

I think you're obsessed with my supposed obsession with Karl Robinson.
    Take another look, think you will find I did indeed both read and post on said thread ;)
    But how do you know that my staff weren't reading me live updates from the post match views thread whilst I was drafting my 5pm Karl Robinson update?

If you DON'T reply to this comment then I will treat your silence as an acknowledgement that your comments about me being obsessed with Karl Robinson were ill-founded, and that you take all of them back, and that everything I've ever said is correct.

If you DO reply to this comment, you'll have posted the same number of comments on this thread this evening as I have, which proves beyond dispute that you're obsessed with me, obsessed with Karl Robinson and obsessed with my obsession with Karl Robinson.
    Hahaha
  • Options
    Love a good debate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I caught his post match interview yesterday. Incredibly he’s spouting more nonsense than ever.
    It took him about 3 minutes to say how difficult it is to sign players with the revelation that another club might you to a player at the last minute!
    I think it’s fair to say the Oxford fans have seen the light and want him gone. Three defeats and no goals over the festive period.
    Oxford now face a tough run of games and it’s hard to see where they’ll pick up points with Robinson in charge.
    If the owner has the courage to admit his mistake then he ought to be gone before the month is out.
  • Options
    It’s hard to bargle-nawdle-zous with all those marbles in his mouth....
  • Options
    Must be his last job as a manager?