Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karl Robinson (Ed. Page 79 - GONE- Mutual Consent)

Comments

• Options
    Another home defeat, 1-2 against lowly Northampton from league two.
  • Options
    Is there anything left to blame? Oh yeah, himself.
  • Options

Oxford fan here. Everything said on here about Robinson is spot on, why on earth our chairman chased him and hired him I have no idea, he was going after him long before he left you if I recall ! We have had some clowns managing our club but Robinson tops the lot. Just makes glaring errors that every fan can see, had a whole summer to build his squad, was given a decent budget but brought in players with questionable injury records and no goalscorer. Guess what ? A horrendous injury list (in September) and can't score for toffee ! His tactics, if we call it that, seems to be keep the ball but do very little with it in the final third or create real goalscoring chances, so easy to defend against. Then after yet another defeat he claims how we were the better side and unlucky when really the other team worked us out, let us have the ball and nick it at the other end. He loves talking, mostly absolute nonsense, never his fault, he even got Ian Wright in to try teach the players how to score and a psychologist !

How on earth this man has carved out a career in football management I find utterly bewildering, I hope you are glad he is gone as the man it completely clueless ! I just hope he gets sacked before we go down.

If he's still here by the time we play you, the 3 points are all yours !

Glad? I jumped over a dolls house when I heard he walked. I didn’t think he would stink your place out as much as he is though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    “He’s just a shit James Corden, shit James Corden.....”
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

“He’s just a shit James Corden, shit James Corden.....”

He’s just a fat James Corden.
  • Options
    Up in town on the day of the Oxford game so heading to the valley in the evening. Don't want to give rd any money really but I miss not going. Does anyone know if they've scrapped the walk up charge for buying a ticket on the night that was in place last season? Don't want to to buy in advance and pay to print my own ticket.
  • Options
    drewman said:

Up in town on the day of the Oxford game so heading to the valley in the evening. Don't want to give rd any money really but I miss not going. Does anyone know if they've scrapped the walk up charge for buying a ticket on the night that was in place last season? Don't want to to buy in advance and pay to print my own ticket.

get an u18s :wink:
  • Options

Don't forget the Oxford chairman promised the fans that Robinson would provide a "wow" factor.

They are second from bottom, having lost eight of 11 games this season. Wow! His negative formation of only one up front is an insult to the spirit of progressive and attractive football. Now he has blamed the Oxford ground, for "only having three sides".

Oxford come to The Valley on 23 October. Beware the Curse of Charlton.

To be fair Viewfinder, i didn't know Oxford boasted a triangular ground either.
  • Options
    All these piss taking comments on here - just have nasty feeling that it might come back and bite us in the rear end come the 23rd!!
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    addick05 said:

All these piss taking comments on here - just have nasty feeling that it might come back and bite us in the rear end come the 23rd!!

Bah humbug...!!!, it is & will be what it is...but right now,I'm loving the pisstaking comments,it's all good harmless fun...& being a Charlton supporter/customer we should be used to being nibbled on the bum by ex players/managers an the like...

• Options
    edited October 2018
    addick05 said:

If Robinson is still the manager and we lose to Oxford on the 23rd then we'll all be pretty pissed off.
  • Options
    drewman said:

If you have a smart phone, buy in advance and scan your phone at the turnstile.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2018

addick05 said:

If Robinson is still the manager and we lose to Oxford on the 23rd then we'll all be pretty pissed off.
    I really, really just want to see him walk towards the covered end to get to the tunnel after getting thumped 3/4-0, embarrassed.

It won't happen, but if it could it'd be beautiful punishment (delivered on the field, not just slagging him off) for a god-awful year and a half or so.
  • Options
    addick05 said:

Tuesday night game at the Valley on my birthday, got smug Robinson win written all over it
  • Options
    between now and the game against us they have

plymouth at home
    bristol rovers away

games that if they lose they could be 5-11 points away from safety
  • Options
    If we lose to Oxford with KR in charge I think it will reduce me to tears. Can you imagine his reaction?

• Options
    You just know that if he is still in charge of Oxford when we play them that they will turn us over. It’s the Charlton way.