Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bristol Rovers v Charlton - Post Match Thread

Goodness, gracious me!!!

Comments

• Options
    Don't believe it happened. The Blunts have got everyone complicit in their lies now.
  • Options
    Great evening. Been a while....
  • Options
    Great great win, happy for the fans that travelled.
  • Options
    We like a 5 at Bristol Rovers. Back in the late 70s we had a 5-5 at Eastville.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well thanks again to the @seth plum and @PaddyP17 for the match thread.

Didn't see that result coming. Very interested to hear from the Addicks who made the trip if we bossed it as much as the score line suggests.

• Options

3 points off the play offs and above Millwall. Happy days.

With a game in hand on everyone above us except Bolton.
  • Options

I'm hearing that Chicksen's goal was LAID on a plate for him, after a mad SCRAMBLE in the box he was EGGed on to shot and score!!

How long did it take you to hatch that one?

Also appreciating that you liked it enough to post here and the match thread ;)
    Took about 5mins.

I know I look a cock for posting it twice ;) - But didnt want fans to miss out on the humour in what is a closed thread now.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Sounds like Robinson is a done deal. I wish we'd waited & tried to persuade Nugent to take the job now!
  • Options
    Brilliant!
  • Options
    Cracking result

Assuming 3000 blades we could crack 11k on Saturday

Nugent in
    Roland out
  • Options

We like a 5 at Bristol Rovers. Back in the late 70s we had a 5-5 at Eastville.

and in 1933 we beat them away 5-2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Top half of the table, League One.

• Options

Is fox backing up chicksen a partnership that can run and run or a foul dawn?

Well it is Fantastic Mr!!!
  • Options
    Didn't expect that. It was clear Slade was overly cautious and we had more goals in us but I never saw us winning like that.

Will be interesting to hear how well we played from those there, especially on Fox, Crofts and Foley who are usually seen as the weak links.
  • Options
    My first away since November 2012 at Bristol City. 4 year cycles - I'm next gonna see us win away against Bath City (close enough) in 2020
  • Options

@oohaahmortimer just saved yourself with that edit
  • Options
    We won 5-1!? Hilarious. ROLAND OUT.