Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Colchester v Charlton | Tue 08 Nov | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predict, News, Views & MATCH THREAD

1789101113»

Comments

• I always aimed for 154 in snooker.

Seemed like the ultimate maximum, I guess the snooker on the black to start probably doesn't count towards the break and as my top score is around 40, never really troubled the target.

Bit like Target 20k.

I always aimed for 154 in snooker.

Seemed like the ultimate maximum, I guess the snooker on the black to start probably doesn't count towards the break and as my top score is around 40, never really troubled the target.

Bit like Target 20k.

You can get a 155 break I think. Free ball and a black to follow then the usual 15 red and blacks plus colours.
    Theoretically, and I must stress, theoretically, you can get a 162 break.
    You'd need to give away 159 points in fouls first. Stay with me, it gets better. Then your opponent fouls, snookering you on all reds (giving you 4 points and a free ball), you clear up with 16 blacks to tie the scores. Black is respotted, you win the toss and go first and pot the black off its spot. 162 break. I thank you.
    :smiley:
    Potting the black off it's spot does not count towards the break through.
    Good effort though :smiley:
    Talking a load of balls again I see.

Bit like Target 20k.

Bit like Target 20k.

You can get a 155 break I think. Free ball and a black to follow then the usual 15 red and blacks plus colours.
    You'd need to give away 159 points in fouls first. Stay with me, it gets better. Then your opponent fouls, snookering you on all reds (giving you 4 points and a free ball), you clear up with 16 blacks to tie the scores. Black is respotted, you win the toss and go first and pot the black off its spot. 162 break. I thank you.
    Next time we play Gillingham away I shall meet you in the Dog and Bone and show you what I can do with the Black ball: )

Bit like Target 20k.

Bit like Target 20k.

Haha! It's all about interpretation! You haven't missed a pot, it's the same frame and you've scored 162 points through potting the correct balls before your opponent returns to the table.
    Sounds like a break to me!

Although, you may be right.
    :wink:

Bit like Target 20k.

Bit like Target 20k.

Haha! It's all about interpretation! You haven't missed a pot, it's the same frame and you've scored 162 points through potting the correct balls before your opponent returns to the table.

I speak with the authority of someone who has a highest break of

Wait for it

Bit like Target 20k.

Bit like Target 20k.

I speak with the authority of someone who has a highest break of

Wait for it

Which, coincidentally, is the answer to my other question!

Spooky!

Bit like Target 20k.

Bit like Target 20k.

Next time we play Gillingham away I shall meet you in the Dog and Bone and show you what I can do with the Black ball: )
    What about the Pink?!!!!!!

Bit like Target 20k.

Bit like Target 20k.

The dog and Bone only has a pool table so no pink I'm afraid.

Seven reds will have to do

Bit like Target 20k.

Bit like Target 20k.

The dog and Bone only has a pool table so no pink I'm afraid.

Seven reds will have to do
    I can feel a game of pool coming on before Bradford.
  • Seen the hi-lights, given that we were playing 3 centre backs the "free" header for their goal is criminal.
  • Rumour has it Lookman is going to City in January for £15million according to head scout at Charlton!!!

Wonder, how much of any notional sale figure goes back to club running costs, paying off the club debt, team building or direct into Duchatelet's pocket for his genius ?
  • Sponsored links:

• I think Fraeye to the credit for playing lookman in the first team, surely he should get a cut?