Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD STATEMENT - Response to Invitation from the Club

Comments

• Options
    So if we lose our next match we might end up in our worst league position ever?
  • Options
    jdmotion said:

Possibly

There were only 22 teams in that 1926 league so we've never FINISHED lower than 21st in the 3rd tier since we joined the league.
  • Options

jdmotion said:

Possibly

There were only 22 teams in that 1926 league so we've never FINISHED lower than 21st in the 3rd tier since we joined the league.
    Indeed. We were never 66th I think. QPR finished a mighty 14 points lower than Charlton in 22nd place.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I'm a bit late to this, but whoever wrote that statement is a total legend.
  • Options
    Thanks for the offer but now it is time for you to go.

Fantastic...says it all...print it up.
  • Options

I bet Katrien doesn't turn up to the Coventry game.

Squirrel face will, she's an attention seeker.
    AND she won't turn down the opportunity to meet Henry with his Bromley Addicks' gang before the match.....

Nope, she likes an argument as well.
  • Options
    Just wondering what form this meeting takes @Henry Irving ? I assume it's literally before the match?

• Options

What would we have lost by agreeing to meet?
    I doubt everyone would leave the meeting as besties and KM would still be on tinder; but this all started as a demand for the owners to spell it out in black and white.
    This could have been that opportunity.

That ship sailed a long time ago, it is not a new opportunity but a PR exercise, we would have lost an awful lot by agreeing to meet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Time to go. Rat / Squirrel bye bye.
  • Options
    Lurker said:

Stunning letter, we have some hugely talented people at CARD who will be hero's when these morons piss off.

Surprised KM hasn't tried to hire CARD to do her PR.

Maybe that's what the meeting was going to be about!
  • Options
    I'm enormously late to this, but that statement is mighty, mighty piece of work. Well done CARD.
  • Options
    jdmotion said:

can't we do this on Saturday without even playing?
  • Options

Can't imagine the club did this without RD's knowledge/assent - may even have been done on his instructions.

Clearly generated by the forthcoming resumption of protests - this time on all four sides of the stadium.

This maybe a result of RD's venture to the Valley a couple of weeks ago. He is losing money at a great rate of knots and he may well have said to the SMT 'enough is enough, get it fixed'. It looks like they have employed a PR Agency who don't seem to have done sufficient research before firing off a letter to CARD. They may well say they tried for peace talks but then releasing it to the press immediately shoots them in the foot. RD continues to lose money and won't be a happy chappie.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The most un PR thing in the world.

When everyone knows....as it's been revealed you are heavily relying on an expensive PR firm to do your work for you, because you are very much incapable.

Soon as that's exposed.

It's good night.
  • Options
    Marvellous, excellent, intelligent response, everyone.

Oops, sorry! Wrong thread!
  • Options
    This should be the response from all supporter groups, they don't want to take anything on board that anyone actually says so why bother with a dialogue. Anyway why does Kat want to meet with just 2% of the support base?
  • Options
    I was imagining one of the hired PR team reading that statement, learning about what's been happening and thinking 'Jesus Christ - what have we got ourselves into?'
  • Options
    Superb response. Says it all.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

I wonder how long it will be before cameras fixed on the Directors' Box find a distraught Katy blubbing into Sue's proffered hanky at the nasty chants aimed in her direction ?

Gwyneth Paltrow- eat your heart out !

They will need to 'consciously uncouple' one day :wink:
    They are rehearsing in the laundry van already:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fah4Vgrr_c
  • Options
    The era of procrastination, of half-measures, of soothing and baffling expedients, of delays is coming to its close.

In its place we are entering a period of consequences.