Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Cricket Tour Of Bangladesh & India

1323334353638»

Comments

• Options
    Anyway, England collapse from 119-2 to 127 all out.
  • Options
    Well, that escalated quickly....
  • Options
    8 wickets in 18 balls
  • Options
    We really do collapse like a pack of cards in all forms of cricket. I am not looking forward to the Ashes.
  • Options
    Another embarrassing collapse.
  • Options
    Big_Bob said:

Big_Bob said:

the collapse to end all collapses .. five ducks ..
  • Options
    The Indians aren't going to break the bank for our players after a performance like that.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Reminds me of the good old days of the 80s and 90s, only this time there weren't any West Indian quickies trying to decapitate our lot.
  • Options
    I notice Jordan went for 6 sixes in his 4 overs - and considering that ive just seen his first over go for 4 means that his next 3 went for 52.

Also, notice that Kohli even moaned at his own player for not running for a suicide run !
  • Options
    The 2nd ever worst collapse in the history of all forms of international cricket:

WW...W1111W.4W.WW.W

8 wickets in 19 balls only "bettered" by NZ in a Test in 1946 against Australia when they lost their last 8 wickets for 5 runs!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The 2nd ever worst collapse in the history of all forms of international cricket:

WW...W1111W.4W.WW.W

8 wickets in 19 balls only "bettered" by NZ in a Test in 1946 against Australia when they lost their last 8 wickets for 5 runs!

If we put our minds to it, I think we can beat it.
  • Options
    Recorded it and put my feet up to watch it when I got home......what a bloody disgrace and a waste of a few hours (the cricket not me)!
  • Options
    Even by our standards it was an exceptional effort.
  • Options

WW...W1111W.4W.WW.W

So negative.

No one praises the 4 we got in that spell.
    Typical anti-England guff