Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celtic 5 Rangers 1 - Is Brendan Rodgers back?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    DA9 said:

there was quite a few people who used to support and celebrate when Celtic became the first British team to win the European cup.

Stand in the middle of the jungle (Celtic Home end) and ask them how British they are........ Good luck
    Worked up there for 6 years know hundreds of celtic supporters never had an issue with this.....Are you a rangers fan by any chance.
  • Options

Seems like old mate Joey Barton has been up to his old tricks again - even at 34 he remains an arse of the highest order.....

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37378180

.....I bet Warburton is well pleased he brought him there now, on a two year deal no less so even if they bin him they'll have to pay up the remainder of his contract.

• Options
    Fk me, this thread has dragged out a lot of precious people ! It's a game of football.. Not life and death
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Fk me, this thread has dragged out a lot of precious people ! It's a game of football.. Not life and death

ayyy ... it's much more important than that laddie .. Lord Shanks (RIP)
  • Options

DA9 said:

there was quite a few people who used to support and celebrate when Celtic became the first British team to win the European cup.

Stand in the middle of the jungle (Celtic Home end) and ask them how British they are........ Good luck
    Worked up there for 6 years know hundreds of celtic supporters never had an issue with this.....Are you a rangers fan by any chance.
    did they all tell you their anti British songs were all just the craic then?
  • Options

Seems like old mate Joey Barton has been up to his old tricks again - even at 34 he remains an arse of the highest order.....

.....I bet Warburton is well pleased he brought him there now, on a two year deal no less so even if they bin him they'll have to pay up the remainder of his contract.

To quote Mandy Rice Davies, "He would say that wouldn't he?"
  • Options

To quote Mandy Rice Davies, "He would say that wouldn't he?"

• Options
    He can be a cock, but he can also talk a lot of sense at others. Nothing wrong with what he said there.

As far as I'm concerned, it's far better for Celtic to have a competitive Rangers playing against them. Or I could just be saying that...for the craic like! :wink:
  • Options
    D_F_T said:

D_F_T said:

I can't see Celtic scoring a single goal in The Champions League and I fully expect them to get humped in every game.

Told yer!

You were saying about not scoring?
  • Options

D_F_T said:

D_F_T said:

I can't see Celtic scoring a single goal in The Champions League and I fully expect them to get humped in every game.

Told yer!

You have to say that if Celtic can put three goals past City then God knows how many a decent side would score against them!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    City are making Celtic look good. Amazing how lost they look without Stones.
  • Options

D_F_T said:

D_F_T said:

Told yer!

Stuffed in every game......Celtic were superb yesterday. Thought Roger's played a blinder too.
  • Options
    City were poor. Bad decision to play Kolarov at centre back and leave Stones on the bench.

On the plus side for them though, Sterling is starting to look more and more like the player they expected when they paid 50m for him. A totally new player this season.
  • Options
    Where the Celtic haters today first team to put a dent into Man Citys charge this season
  • Options

Where the Celtic haters today first team to put a dent into Man Citys charge this season

Few of them are out saying how poor City were,with no credit to Celtic's tactics and high energy pressing system stopping Citeh getting into their own rhythm. They may have to poorest team they have had in recent times they've qualified for the champions league but with games played at Celtic Park they will always have a chance.
  • Options

Few of them are out saying how poor City were,with no credit to Celtic's tactics and high energy pressing system stopping Citeh getting into their own rhythm. They may have to poorest team they have had in recent times they've qualified for the champions league but with games played at Celtic Park they will always have a chance.
    Poorest team in recent times? Surely with Toure, Sinclair and Dembele they're far better than any of Delia's teams?

However, they probably need to beat Borussia M at Celtic park next game or they'll finish bottom of the group simply because they're so bad away.
  • Options

Poorest team in recent times? Surely with Toure, Sinclair and Dembele they're far better than any of Delia's teams?

However, they probably need to beat Borussia M at Celtic park next game or they'll finish bottom of the group simply because they're so bad away.
    They never qualified for the champions league under Delia, I agree, it's always been a problem which could because generally they are weaker than the opposition.
  • Options
    Interesting tactics from Rogers, he figured out that there was no point is parking the bus as City would score at least one anyway, so they had a real go at them.

Celtic's defence was very poor but going forward they remind me of Liverpool under Rogers, they throw men forward very quickly and overwhelm defences, it means they concede goals but they can score more than a few themselves.

Cracking finish from Dembele.
  • Options

Interesting tactics from Rogers, he figured out that there was no point is parking the bus as City would score at least one anyway, so they had a real go at them.

Celtic's defence was very poor but going forward they remind me of Liverpool under Rogers, they throw men forward very quickly and overwhelm defences, it means they concede goals but they can score more than a few themselves.

Cracking finish from Dembele.

Agreed, hopefully more teams in the premiership will follow suit and make for some very good games of football.
  • Options
    1-0 lovely jubilee
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

1-0 lovely jubilee

The non-event of the weekend.
  • Options
    No that was yesterday at prestfield
  • Options

1-0 lovely jubilee

The non-event of the weekend.
    This. Never got my head round English people getting worked up over Scottish football.
  • Options

No that was yesterday at prestfield

Where?
  • Options
    You know
  • Options
    Do they play fitba in Scootland?

I've never seen any evidence of that in my lifetime.
  • Options
    yesterday was a lot closer.
  • Options

yesterday was a lot closer.

In scoreline only.....