Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celtic 5 Rangers 1 - Is Brendan Rodgers back?

Comments

• Options
    Unfortunatly when there on song Barcelona do that to anybody.
  • Options

Christ this thread is awful. Does make you laugh seeing the pro-Rangers go on about tonight though doesn't it. Probably would be east 12-13 against them. Hardly league 2 quality.

Who's pro Rangers? My comments are nothing to do with them, or the religious stuff, all Scottish football is utter utter wank.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    When Rangers are good enough to play Barcelona then it's time to gloat. At the moment Celtic are too good for Rangers and no shit. Barca too good for Celtic.
  • Options
    In all honesty I reckon Barca would beat any of the EPL top four at home at least 3-0/4-0, nobody could get close to them.

Sure Mourinho might go there and park an army of buses and escape more lightly but the EPL is so far away from Barca/Real in terms of quality that it's getting ridiculous.

If you are talking about Celtic with the likes of Toure at centre half then 7-0 is hardly a surprise.

I think if Rogers had taken Liverpool to Barca - even with Suarez in the side - then they still would have lost heavily as he does not set teams up very well to defend, he is much more of an attacking coach.
  • Options
    Agree with the above, the trio of Barca/Bayern/Real are streets ahead of what the PL currently has on offer.

Yes getting dicked 7-0 is embarassing, but can you honestly say that any of the top EPL sides would avoid a similar fate if they caught Barca on a good day?

Possibly Conte at Chelsea may be able to provide a solid enough base to frustrate Barca, but outside of that it is a struggle. Certainly looking at how the Arsenal back four, made Cavani look like Usain Bolt, would suggest that they would struggle to contain Barca as well.
  • Options

You don't even need to be pro Rangers to enjoy the most hated club in the worlds failure

In the league of most hated clubs in the world I think Celtic have an awful lot to do before they catch up with Rangers.
    Great post...
  • Options
    Unfortunatley it was men against boys...as some of you here need reminding as it was on saturday....BEAUTIFUL.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You don't even need to be pro Rangers to enjoy the most hated club in the worlds failure

In the league of most hated clubs in the world I think Celtic have an awful lot to do before they catch up with Rangers.
    Great post...
    In what respect, beautiful prose, intellectual originality? Please explain.
  • Options
    To put it in perspective....Barca have beaten Deportivo 8-0, Valencia 7-0 and Getefe, Celta Vigo, Real Betis and Athletic Bilbo 6-0 and all this year. There's still 5 games to go and qualification to Europa/2nd round was never going to be decided against Barca away just like it wasn't decided in Gibraltar.
  • Options

Great post...
    What..
  • Options

Great post...
    You can't be too familiar with Red in Se8's banter. It's seriously off the chart. Go have a look at the Brexit thread, see if he's still joke a minute.
  • Options

Great post...
    You can't be too familiar with Red in Se8's banter. It's seriously off the chart. Go have a look at the Brexit thread, see if he's still joke a minute.
    Posting a contrary view about which club is the most hated in the world.....yeah, off the charts! You still haven't worked out how internet football forums work have you. You just can't stop acting like a prissy little school girl whenever someone posts a contrary view to your own.
  • Options

Great post...
    Posting a contrary view about which club is the most hated in the world.....yeah, off the charts! You still haven't worked out how internet football forums work have you. You just can't stop acting like a prissy little school girl whenever someone posts a contrary view to your own.
    And you had the gall to call me a hypocrite the other day.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Great post...
    And you had the gall to call me a hypocrite the other day.
    My two favourite little trolls are on my case today! What joy!

• Options

Great post...
    Pahahahaha you keep confusing me with someone else
  • Options

Great post...
    Wow.

Just, wow.
  • Options

Great post...
    No more like total bollocks

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:

"will challenge top 6 in England if in our league system", fuck off they will, bunch of no mark wankers, go back to pissing the most lopsided league in the world, wouldn't see Spurs or ManUre getting spanked for 7

I think that argument was suggesting that if they had the money that goes with EPL football then they could mount a challenge.
  • Options

sam3110 said:

"will challenge top 6 in England if in our league system", fuck off they will, bunch of no mark wankers, go back to pissing the most lopsided league in the world, wouldn't see Spurs or ManUre getting spanked for 7

I think that argument was suggesting that if they had the money that goes with EPL football then they could mount a challenge.
    That goes without saying though. Man City were a poxy Div 2 team before they won the lottery.
  • Options

Agree with the above, the trio of Barca/Bayern/Real are streets ahead of what the PL currently has on offer.

Yes getting dicked 7-0 is embarassing, but can you honestly say that any of the top EPL sides would avoid a similar fate if they caught Barca on a good day?

Possibly Conte at Chelsea may be able to provide a solid enough base to frustrate Barca, but outside of that it is a struggle. Certainly looking at how the Arsenal back four, made Cavani look like Usain Bolt, would suggest that they would struggle to contain Barca as well.

And Juventus
  • Options

I'm glad I dislike both clubs equally. And some of the posts on this thread from folk on either side of the divide remind me why...

The thing is this is a Celtic thread and no one has really posted anything pro-Rangers so the fact that all the plastic bhoys on here seem to respond to any criticism of Celtic as 'yeah but Rangers are scum' displays some insecurity, like the club only has any meaning in the shadow of Rangers. That's the impression they're giving anyway, as other have said I liken it to two bald men fighting over a comb.
  • Options
    "You don't even need to be pro Rangers to enjoy the most hated club in the worlds failure"
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

I'm glad I dislike both clubs equally. And some of the posts on this thread from folk on either side of the divide remind me why...

The thing is this is a Celtic thread and no one has really posted anything pro-Rangers so the fact that all the plastic bhoys on here seem to respond to any criticism of Celtic as 'yeah but Rangers are scum' displays some insecurity, like the club only has any meaning in the shadow of Rangers. That's the impression they're giving anyway, as other have said I liken it to two bald men fighting over a comb.
    This entirely. I don't have to like Rangers to hate Celtic. It's nothing to do with Rangers. I just can't stand Celtic, along with most people I know.
  • Options
    Cor blimey there is an awful lot of hate on this forum
  • Options
    there was quite a few people who used to support and celebrate when Celtic became the first British team to win the European cup.
  • Options
    Same thing happened when Royal Engineers won the F A Cup