Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celtic 5 Rangers 1 - Is Brendan Rodgers back?

Comments

• Options
    Fiiish said:

I'm glad I dislike both clubs equally. And some of the posts on this thread from folk on either side of the divide remind me why...

The thing is this is a Celtic thread and no one has really posted anything pro-Rangers so the fact that all the plastic bhoys on here seem to respond to any criticism of Celtic as 'yeah but Rangers are scum' displays some insecurity, like the club only has any meaning in the shadow of Rangers. That's the impression they're giving anyway, as other have said I liken it to two bald men fighting over a comb.
    Has nothing to do with the same faces that are laughing/posting negative ones have a history of posting pro Rangers stuff. I'd also like to know what a "Plastic Bhoy" is? I reckon you might have that category, and I the only things I have posted about "The Rangers" is replies to posts about the Rangers spending and managerial situation.
  • Options

"You don't even need to be pro Rangers to enjoy the most hated club in the worlds failure"

Whats your point again?
  • Options

I genuinely don't understand the amount of interest in a rivalry that takes place in Scotland in a league that hasn't been competitive in decades. Honestly, what is it? Why do people care this much on a Charlton forum?

Exactly.
  • Options

You don't even need to be pro Rangers to enjoy the most hated club in the worlds failure

In the league of most hated clubs in the world I think Celtic have an awful lot to do before they catch up with Rangers.
    So on Celtic's crime sheet we have incidents such as:

Unfurling a banner that says "‘no bloodstained poppies on our hoops"
    Booing a minutes silence for the Queen Mother.
    Booing a minutes silence for Remembrance Sunday, an action that was condemned even by the clubs own manager at the time.
    Hanging up effigies of a Rangers fan on Suicide prevention day.

And that's just off the top of my head. Not sure Rangers even come close to some of that.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    all the lads i go football with are rangers fans majority of people who follow english football are on a rangers wavelength over celtic. just im a celtic fan because of family and thats it, i dont hate rangers just a bit of banter with my mates. it is also a minority of celtic fans i know people always say that even when there defending the circus down the road, but it really is never the less its these cunts that make the headlines. do find it a bit cringey on both sides how they still claim to have an interest in ulster, still love being english just dont join in with the fuck the pope chants ha.
  • Options
    I couldn't really care less about either. My Scottish family before they moved down here were Celtic but that was nothing to do with the religious thing. That's just what they were. The thing with Rangers I don't like is the cringy sense of affiliation that almost every club in England seems to pretend they have with them.
  • Options

I couldn't really care less about either. My Scottish family before they moved down here were Celtic but that was nothing to do with the religious thing. That's just what they were. The thing with Rangers I don't like is the cringy sense of affiliation that almost every club in England seems to pretend they have with them.

I remember one of the t-shirt sellers outside the Valley in our Prem days used to sell a joint Charlton/Rangers t-shirt. No idea why.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:

Same thing happened when Royal Engineers won the F A Cup

Blimey, you've got a good memory. Care to share your recolections ;-)
  • Options
    God some loonies have been let out of the asylum today
  • Options
    As a celtic fan. Hilarious
  • Options
    Darren farley i mean
  • Options
    D_F_T said:

I can't see Celtic scoring a single goal in The Champions League and I fully expect them to get humped in every game.

Told yer!

• Sponsored links:

• Options

So are you a Celtic fan or Charlton fan? Can't be both.
    Add tent o that i also am a member of bayerr leverkusen fc an deportivo la coruna and go rthere each and every season rtoo.
  • Options

Dont be an idiot course i can plus Cowdenbeath and ebbsfleet. I see them all each and every season.
    If all your teams were playing in the same competition, not a pre season tournament but a competitive tournament that mattered, who would you want to win it?
  • Options

Dont be an idiot course i can plus Cowdenbeath and ebbsfleet. I see them all each and every season.
    If all your teams were playing in the same competition, not a pre season tournament but a competitive tournament that mattered, who would you want to win it?
    Charlton more than likely followed closley by ebbsfleet. Were never going to play the others unless it's a friendly.
  • Options
    I also follow nanrtes besiktas belenenses interr milan crusaders and been to all their stadiums
  • Options

Charlton more than likely followed closley by ebbsfleet. Were never going to play the others unless it's a friendly.
    You never know they might all quality for Europe...
  • Options

You never know they might all quality for Europe...
    Lol would be nice.
  • Options

I also follow nanrtes besiktas belenenses interr milan crusaders and been to all their stadiums

you are what some would call a football slag
    Lol...just trying to follow a winning team somewhere in the world...its suprising especially deportivo thtat has a similar recent history to ours.
  • Options

there was quite a few people who used to support and celebrate when Celtic became the first British team to win the European cup.

Stand in the middle of the jungle (Celtic Home end) and ask them how British they are........ Good luck
  • Options
    Seems like old mate Joey Barton has been up to his old tricks again - even at 34 he remains an arse of the highest order.....

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37378180

.....I bet Warburton is well pleased he brought him there now, on a two year deal no less so even if they bin him they'll have to pay up the remainder of his contract.