Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

100 greatest films of the 21st Century

124»

Comments

• Options
    Whoever said Shrek and Finding Nemo, The Incredibles pi**es on both of them. In my humble on.
  • Options

Whoever said Shrek and Finding Nemo, The Incredibles pi**es on both of them. In my humble on.

Proper Millwall.
  • Options
    If it ain't on @Bedsaddick 's film of the day Christmas list it ain't no good - FACT.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

If it ain't on @Bedsaddick 's film of the day Christmas list it ain't no good - FACT.

Not sure if I should like or lol that !
  • Options
    Received a whimsical enjoyment from Grand Budapest Hotel the other night. Heard mixed reviews but enjoyed Ralph Fiennes characterisation of Gustave. Very entertaining if you're in to more than just some guy changing gears for half a movie!
  • Options
    Blucher said:

Also thoroughly enjoyed 'Sideways', the one about the wine tasting road trip.

Great film...the description of the life of the wine is fantastic.
  • Options
    Sexy Beast...thought it was before 2k, but it just makes it on to this list. Amazing performance by Ben Kingsley who is simply one of the best character actors.
  • Options
    FORD said:

Sexy Beast...thought it was before 2k, but it just makes it on to this list. Amazing performance by Ben Kingsley who is simply one of the best character actors.

Yes, Ben Kingsley is terrifying in that. A great British film