Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer holidays - where are you going? (2007 and now 2008!!)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Le Mans next month for the 24 Hour.

Can't risk flying as my wife's pregnant so going to Honfleur in France in July.

Hopefully Blackpool (if the fixtures computer gives us a decent date for the away game!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Bumped for GoonerHater!

I'm going to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico 3 weeks on Wednesday for two weeks!

Went there for my honeymoon 2 years ago, absolutely fantastic place...

Off to Spain in 5 weeks for the little one's first trip abroad !!!
  • Options
    Neptune Hotel, Kos, Greece. Last 2 weeks in August. Tidy.
  • Options
    Owing to the fact that my company withheld my bonus, my summer holiday will be spent in Redhill, Surrey. It should have been Dubai with Maria.......... always next year :-(
  • Options
    I am going camping in Switzerland at the end of the valley at Murren
  • Options
    Waiting in vain for some Charlton fans to visit Floyd's Bar in Albufeira...
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]Owing to the fact that my company withheld my bonus, my summer holiday will be spent in Redhill, Surrey. It should have been Dubai with Maria.......... always next year :-(

Do you mind if I go with her instead?
  • Options
    if i can find somewhere nice, a cottage in Cornwall....

and a cheapo trip to Spain/Portugal etc
  • Options
    Olu Dinez in Turkey five weeks to the day cant wait
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]Owing to the fact that my company withheld my bonus, my summer holiday will be spent in Redhill, Surrey. It should have been Dubai with Maria.......... always next year :-(

Do you mind if I go with her instead?

In a word, Yes :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    barbados on friday .... just in case palace get promoted couldn't handle being in the same country!!
  • Options
    disneyland florida on 21st may,miss champions league final,never mind.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Olu Dinez in Turkey five weeks to the day cant wait

Lykia World Resort? If so you're in for a treat.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Olu Dinez in Turkey five weeks to the day cant wait[/quote]

Lykia World Resort? If so you're in for a treat.[/quote]

I take u have been Chirpy. thats where we are going,is it good?
  • Options
    Sicily (again - go every year) next week and probably a couple of weekends away with the wife later in the year
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Olu Dinez in Turkey five weeks to the day cant wait

Lykia World Resort? If so you're in for a treat.

I take u have been Chirpy. thats where we are going,is it good?

Mate it is the Dogs!

It is very big, a self contained resort. We went about 4 years ago I think. Just pure quality. Something like 14 swimming pools 12 bars, 10 restaurants. So much for kids but great adult only bits too like a couple of pools. My wife and I took turns to go and do an hour at an adult pool, so peaceful.
    Food excellent, you can basically eat all day long if you want. Free soft drinks with lunch and free local wine and beer with dinner.
    They have golf, tennis a open air cinema, water sports, volleyball, football for kids and dads.
    Open air ampitheatre has shows every night. Plus there are Caberats in other bars.
    Enjoy!
  • Options
    Everyday's a holiday for me here ;-) Yeah, right. No real get away for me this summer though I don't think. New job and all.

Maybe get over to London for the new season, come October.