Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer holidays - where are you going? (2007 and now 2008!!)

Comments

• Options
    Pernera, Cyprus in abt 6 weeks
  • Options
    Just got back from the Dominican Republic, but gonna try and sneak in a cheeky to Cyprus.
  • Options
    Dubai on 2nd July - can't wait - 10 days of relaxation!

xx
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Booked a villa for 2 weeks in Luz , Portugal but we may well change it depending on what happens .

We can only hope and pray she is found very soon
    Praia de Luz is a great family resort, good restaurants (recommend you book the Castle one night) and great beach. Westwards are other lovely, quiet resorts and some the wild Atlantic beaches - east for lively nightlife eg. Albuifera.
  • Options
    The latest leg of my '101 stag tours of Europe' takes me to Gran Canaria in August.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Booked a villa for 2 weeks in Luz , Portugal but we may well change it depending on what happens .

Praia de Luz is a great family resort, good restaurants (recommend you book the Castle one night) and great beach. Westwards are other lovely, quiet resorts and some the wild Atlantic beaches - east for lively nightlife eg. Albuifera.

We were there last year mate , well stayed near Burgua , did nt try the Castle though . Will give it a bash this year if we go then , cheers
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CrispyCAFC[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Red Riding Hoodie[/cite]Kalamaki, Zakynthos - just under a month to go and I can't wait!

same here, im going in july, where you staying at?

Be nice to the turtles that will be laying their eggs on the beaches there.

I'm off to Santorini on 5 June.
  • Options
    i'm also going on some kinda trip at the end of july but les has hidden the sun holiday vouchers, and he says its over seas. i'm guessing isle of wight.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i'm also going on some kinda trip at the end of july but les has hidden the sun holiday vouchers, and he says its over seas. i'm guessing isle of wight.

Isle of Grain he told me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Turkey on Monday.

Where abouts are you going Steve?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

when are you going?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i'm also going on some kinda trip at the end of july but les has hidden the sun holiday vouchers, and he says its over seas. i'm guessing isle of wight.

Isle of Grain he told me

where the fook is that?

he put that this is england dvd on last night and the sound and visuals are 5 seconds out!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

when are you going?

Not til August , betcha I'll miss a decent away game ...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

Isle of Grain he told me

where the fook is that?
    he put that this is england dvd on last night and the sound and visuals are 5 seconds out!

just googled it. hmph, no way. its where i'm from and he doesn't do kent!
  • Options
    center parcs next week then Norfolk at the start of August
  • Options
    Off to Barcelona for Mayday Bank holiday weekend (which is all the more gratifying as it's been paid for entirely by airmiles - finally all the jetlag and lost weekends flying to LA with my old job have given something back!).

Cuba in October. Few days in Havana then a couple of days exploring then settling down to end up by lying on the beach drinking mojitos for week. Luvvly jubbly.
  • Options
    God willing Shag, all will be fine by then.

I've got nothing planned yet but hope to have a mahoosive holiday somewhere exotic by the end of the year.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

Isle of Grain he told me

where the fook is that?

Its a tropical paradise Sooze

I'll watch it pissed ....

I'm still waiting for Curb it to come up trumps
  • Options
    I think she's talking about that same copy of the DVD. think ill go to the pics.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]God willing Shag, all will be fine by then.

I've got nothing planned yet but hope to have a mahoosive holiday somewhere exotic by the end of the year.
    Honeymoon, by any chance?? ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]God willing Shag, all will be fine by then.

Yeah lets hope so B

Honeymoon ??
  • Options
    Monaco next Thursday for Grand Prix Weekend Have I not mentioned this before CafcBourne :-)

Ibiza in July for a DJ Weekend. Still Hoping to sneak over to Vegas in September.
  • Options
    Villamoura for me in late July, early August
  • Options
    Ibiza!!!
    2 weeks of drinks, drugs & music...
  • Options
    Posted By: suzisausage
    i'm also going on some kinda trip at the end of july but les has hidden the sun holiday vouchers, and he says its over seas. i'm guessing isle of wight.

Isle of Grain he told me

i don't know what i've done with voucher 7 so shag might be closer to the truth now. sorry.
  • Options
    Isle of Grain.....lol Inbred's galore to rival those of their neighbours on the Isle of Sheppey..!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Monaco next Thursday for Grand Prix Weekend Have I not mentioned this before CafcBourne :-)

Ibiza in July for a DJ Weekend. Still Hoping to sneak over to Vegas in September.[/quote]

You going to Monaco.... well i never.

just Magaluf for a weekend
    The V
    and working on 1 other
  • Options
    i'm going to Scunthorpe and Blackpool for a couple of weekends in August if the fixture computer is nice
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Isle of Grain.....lol Inbred's galore to rival those of their neighbours on the Isle of Sheppey..!

Webbed feet all round....
  • Options
    Lake Garda in August so missing Sporting Braga and first game of season v Coventry.