Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer holidays - where are you going? (2007 and now 2008!!)

Comments

• Options
    Pueblo Mijas, Southern Spain in 48 days time for two weeks R & R by the pool. Mind you, I'm taking the laptop so that I'll be able to stay in touch with Charlton Life : o )
  • Options
    Wolverhampton, 20th October, Charlton 23rd and 27th October, Brussels 29th October.

Latimer, Guinessaddick, Shag and Stonemuse, pop in and see us at Floyds if you are in Albufeira at any point.
  • Options
    Long weekend in Dartford for a family wedding, July 6th.

It'll make a nice change - but then I do live near the rain-sodden beaches of Cornwall.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]6th June - Cyprus
    7th Sept - Polzeath (int'l week)
    1st Feb - Oz (counting down already)

Cyprus was cancelled as I got DVT and wasn't allowed to fly by the medics. Went to North Cornwall last week and it peed down all week. Hope the weather is kinder in September.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Long weekend in Dartford for a family wedding, July 6th.

It'll make a nice change - but then I do live near the rain-sodden beaches of Cornwall.
    The chav trodden banks of the River Darenth arent much better!
  • Options
    Had a week in San Francisco / Sonoma at the end of May which was bloomin fantastic (particularly as I left wife and son at home)...and now moving house next week so no holidays to look forward to ever again :-(
  • Options
    charlton charlie - when you moving to the Lane? and how long is it for?

4 months till my summer holiday... too long.
  • Options
    Gran Canaria stag-tastic in 10 days.

Bring it on !!!
  • Options
    Booking up to return to my haven in September. Correlejo, Fuerteventura that my friends is where its at.

I won't miss any games because I have a brain and book around international weekends/weeks.

COME ON!!
  • Options
    Sorry in 79 days
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So then,

Gran Canaria, Vilamoura, Oregon, Ibiza, Isle of Grain, magaluf etc etc

how were they all ?
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited August 2007
    Going to mexico in October for a week and then Las Vegas for the Hatton fight at the beginning of Dec.

Not strictly summer but hey ho
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Going to mexico in October for a week and then Las Vegas for the Hatton fight at the beginning of Dec.

nice choices dude. I would go to mexico, hope the ol hurricane didnt harm it too much!
  • Options
    bloody hell - Ollie seal of approval!!!

lol
  • Options
    Gran Canaria was fab, well my bed by the pool was. Didn't venture much further for 2 weeks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Gran Canaria was fab, well my bed by the pool was. Didn't venture much further for 2 weeks.

Don't fib you went to the yumbo centre!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Gran Canaria was fab, well my bed by the pool was. Didn't venture much further for 2 weeks.

what hotel ?
  • Options
    Not yours smudge, they barred all the English after you 'dancing in the foyer' episode
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

what hotel ?

Maspolomas Princess
  • Options

How has the cricket season gone for Chirps junior(s)?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2007
    Went quite well thanks Len. Both kept wicket for their respective sides. Thing is at their age the season finishes when schools finish. So they have missed all the good weather!
    Senior teams doing well Len. The 1st XI still have an outside chance of winning the Kent Prem League and they are in the semis of the Evening Standard Trophy. They play Bromley at home on Sun 2nd with a place in the final at The Oval up for grabs. Get down and watch if you can.
  • Options
    Bumped for 2008
  • Options
    Bumped for GoonerHater!

I'm going to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico 3 weeks on Wednesday for two weeks!
  • Options
    Ireland and Greece
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite] have had mine this year all ready but where is everyone else going ?

If anyones off to Jersey , visit the Dog and sausage pub in St Heleir. They guys that own it are season ticket holders and used to live in NorthHeath
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Spain, in between Alicante/Valencia - 26th JUNE - 9th JULY (Gutted to miss Welling! Fixture announced day after booking!)

Then a return to Spain (Barcelona) for a few days early September for the England/Andorra game

And guess what... another Spain, out to Seville for the year late September (with trips home at Xmas and Easter and for Palace home and away of course... EDIT: and the Championship winning game/Play Off Final)
  • Options
    Off to Ireland this year for the first time, June 11th - 18th. Flying into Dublin and out of Shannon.... in between is still a mystery
  • Options
    Dubai - Loved it so much last year - so we are going back, 28th June to 10th July.

Birthday on the beach can't get much better!

:o)
  • Options
    No where its winter here and proper cold.... these guys havnt got a scooby about double glazing, thats all the'd need , i spos e it only lasts a few months and then sorted again but stilll.......
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Ive just ha a think about that its cold.... not proper tears freezing over , gloves, snow , and all that cold, its just cold....