Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer holidays - where are you going? (2007 and now 2008!!)

Comments

• Off to Istanbal on saturday; probably somewhere later in the year and then SA and Oz at the turn of the year.
  • Just going round the world for a year in september. :-)
  • Malaga on 21 August
  • Egypt in late August, Sharmal Sheik or whatever its called...
  • Just back from a week in Sardinia. 28 - 30 degrees every day and half a mile of beach to share with 20 others..

Cost: €56 each per night inc brekkie and four course evening meal. Flights £85 each return inc tax etc.

Hope to do another week away in Sept when the new kitchen has been fully accounted for.
  • Ibiza for a week. 7 July. Get in there!

AFKA - you must be skint with all these stag do's!
  • Going to San Francisco next week for a friend's wedding, then possibly a weekend in Westleton, Suffolk, for the barrel fair in mid August, but house move putting an end to any exotic holidays for time being...
  • Portland, Oregon next week - a week in the Okanagan in August - the missus will be too pregnant to fly by then.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Ibiza for a week. 7 July. Get in there!

AFKA - you must be skint with all these stag do's!

Chris come Down Cafe Savannah on the 7th mate should be a good night..!
  • Sardegna
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Ibiza for a week. 7 July. Get in there!

AFKA - you must be skint with all these stag do's![/quote]

Chris come Down Cafe Savannah on the 7th mate should be a good night..![/quote]

what until the proper DJ arrives on the white isle!!

Im there 1st 2 weeks of august... :-)
  • Sardinia in July...hope it's as good as Stone says!
  • We were at the top of the island near Olbia. Meant to be nice all over though.

http://www.relaisfenicotterorosa.com/en/room.htm
  • [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]We were at the top of the island near Olbia. Meant to be nice all over though.

http://www.relaisfenicotterorosa.com/en/room.htm
    I stayed at that hotel last April!
  • I'm near Olbia as well. It's so cheap to fly there, I've just bought my first flat and am pretty broke but that flight price is amazing!
  • Barcelona for five days in a fortnight - Primavera Sound festival by the Med.

Might go to Munich on the train and drink their beer in July, and am toying with a dash up to Edinburgh for a couple of nights of the festival.
  • 6th June - Cyprus
    7th Sept - Polzeath (int'l week)
    1st Feb - Oz (counting down already)
  • CrispyCAFC CommentTime20 hours ago permalinkquoteblock userblock comment
    Posted By: Red Riding Hoodie
    Kalamaki, Zakynthos - just under a month to go and I can't wait!

same here, im going in july, where you staying at?

Sorry Crispy - not been online for a while (and logging in from home for some reason the quotes wont work!). We're staying at Antonis - it's about the 8th time we've been and this is one of our preferred accommodations - where are you staying? You been before?
  • England when we play palace at shitehurst
  • Very disappointed none of you are coming to Scotland!!
  • Sponsored links:

• I sometimes visit Aberdeen, but this is work not holidays
  • Due to be in Edinburgh in early August!
  • England on Monday for three weeks. Sorry, won't be able to get to the charity game though I will pay a visit to the Valley as the missus's son wants a Charlton shirt for some reason! First visit for my daughter who is not quite two years old. I wouldn't like to be sat near to me on the flight!
  • Stone - who does the cheap flights to Sardinia?
  • I went with Easyjet, not many fly there tbh.
  • I'm going Ryanair
  • Vilamoura in July
  • With the shite weahter we are having at the moment it is time to revive this thread I reckon.

Lets do a countdown to our Summer Holidays!

Me - Grand Canaria in 35 days time.....
  • Ibiza in 9 Days
  • Dubai in 7 days for 10 days

(4 & half days left at work - whoooooo)

xx