Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cheltenham v Charlton | Tue 09 Aug | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

1235»

Comments

• 2 experienced old hand managers go head to head .. I hope Slade takes this competition seriously .. the cash and the morale boost from a cup run, ANY cup run, would be very welcome.
    Ajose and Nowak were just not fit enough to justify starting on Saturday .. does Slade give them game time to get fitter or does he start with Hanlan and Lookman ? .. I'd go for the latter, they looked potentially dangerous in their short game time @ Bury .. midfield selection and shape will be interesting

Cheltenham Town 0 v CAFC 2
  • 2 experienced old hand managers go head to head .. I hope Slade takes this competition seriously .. the cash and the morale boost from a cup run, ANY cup run, would be very welcome.
    Ajose and Nowak were just not fit enough to justify starting on Saturday .. does Slade give them game time to get fitter or does he start with Hanlan and Lookman ? .. I'd go for the latter, they looked potentially dangerous in their short game time @ Bury .. midfield selection and shape will be interesting

Cheltenham Town 0 v CAFC 2

great write up as usual @ForeverAddickted

good luck on the honeymoon .. don't do anything that I wouldn't and come back refreshed ... ((:>)
  • Two of us leaving from Taunton soon. Don't wanna miss this, gonna be electric (if all your comments blossom into truths).
  • Just arrived in Cheltenham, nice short drive from Bristol for me, not too hopeful having 'enjoyed' recent away outings in this cup against Shrewsbury and Hereford.
  • Thommo said:

Just arrived in Cheltenham, nice short drive from Bristol for me, not too hopeful having 'enjoyed' recent away outings in this cup against Shrewsbury and Hereford.

Stay positive and have a good evening
  • Is this crap available on radio or stream tonight? Enquiring fairweather supporters want to know...?
  • Fumbluff said:

Is this crap available on radio or stream tonight? Enquiring fairweather supporters want to know...?

Game this big, sky sporks 1 surely?
  • To all those brave Addicks attending tonight, I salute you!
  • I went to Bury Saturday, and would have gone tonight had we performed .
    But good on everyone who has gone tonight you have more faith than me
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2016
    3-0 Charlton. Big Rog to run to the away end and kiss the badge in front of the travelling thousands after he heads the winner.
  • SSN: Teams for tonight, Cheltenham 2 changes versus Charlton the championship side make 4 changes, someone should tell them we were relegated, or did they speak to Mandy at the end of last season?
  • Rob7Lee said:

If this is true/real it's brilliant - did CARD write the programme......

Not the official programme surely?
  • 4-0 to Cheltenham - we don't manage a single shot on target.
    Rog goes bonkers at full time.

Someone has nicked his coke
    Nah, he made the mistake of dropping an henry down the khasi when he went in to rack up at half time.
  • Rob7Lee said:

42 pages at least, and apparently fairly glossy. Doesn't look or read like a fanzine page...
  • Rob7Lee said:

42 pages at least, and apparently fairly glossy. Doesn't look or read like a fanzine page...
    Confirmed on Twitter that's the official programme. Brilliant. I hope CARD and the Trust jump all over this.
  • Quite splendid. "Legends of the modern game..." Love it.