Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

It's also back as well.....................Match Thread Addicks v's Bury 6/8/16

Comments

• johnny73 said:

Hopefully means Slade will get a couple more decent first team players. The only possible positive.

What world do you live in? This is it. There is no future under RD.
    I didn't say it would happen! Notice how i used the words hopefully and possible. Unfortunately i think you are right.
  • At least it wasn't 3-0

Maybe that's our fav this year 0-2?
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Why are people so shocked? I just don't get it!

Roland doesn't do failure
    On Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

• 3 words. Roger Johnson cunt

It was Jason Pearce who gave away the penalty?
  • It's only the first game but the weaknesses in the team have already been exposed....against Bury.
    Sign four new players owners or rebuild next year again in League 2.
  • edited August 2016
    I will be interested in Slade's reason for starting with 3 old defensive midfielders, and leaving Lookman so late, but then replacing Ajose and not one of the DM, unless he has an injury, which will not surprise me. Plus bringing Hanlan on so late he could never get into the game
  • edited August 2016

3 words. Roger Johnson cunt

Yes needless shove apparently. Need to see it on the highlights, must try not to blink otherwise you'll miss it :wink:

Congrats on the wedding by the way hope it all want well and all the best for the future.
  • Remember 16 other league clubs appointed a new manager while we had none - this is why their will be delays in building a new team. KM/RD (and no one else) are responsible for the delay, which they are now compounding by being equally slow in player recruitment. The same delays have cost us before - the regime is clearly not learning any lessons whatsoever.
  • edited August 2016
    Removed after seeing posts below.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wow! losing to Bury and a team completely stripped of any talent bar Lookman. Not looking forward to this season.
  • SISShit

ross1 said:

Don't forget Wigan had a terrible start last season before finishing top. I am not saying for one moment we will do the same, but oh well, must hope

Was just thinking the same but didnt they still have a few parachute payments left?
    According to Swiss Rambler, £10.5 million in 2015/16.
  • Wow. I was wrong then... Not unexpected. I'm not angry as they just sunk to the level that we all pretty much saw them hitting.

Don't let facts get in the way of slagging off a player.
    He was there, so would have a better idea than the ones in their armchairs

Just saw the new thread on this...
  • edited August 2016
    How many times this season willI I read on Twitter:

Charlton concede a corner

Goal!

• Charlton 23rd - first game of the season admittedly, but the lowest league position in Charlton's long history. Thanks Katrien. Bet she is still able to smirk.
  • purdis said:

Crowd of 4,037 at Bury.

Two of last season's players in the starting line up.

It will get better eventually. Law of averages.

See you at The Valley next Saturday - let's get behind the lads - let's be Iceland supporters when on our home soil - we could become that 12th player we so often need.

Umm, no you won't.
  • Sponsored links:

• purdis said:

Crowd of 4,037 at Bury.

Two of last season's players in the starting line up.

It will get better eventually. Law of averages.

See you at The Valley next Saturday - let's get behind the lads - let's be Iceland supporters when on our home soil - we could become that 12th player we so often need.

The problem is we need about 15 men!
  • And the Viking Clap or whatever is was called!!!!
  • Couldn't make it to Bury (thank god) but just got this text off my son who did go...

Dad we were absolutely shit.

I mean like full on shit.

So shit dad it was embarrassing.

PS sorry for swearing dad.

This is from someone who is glass half full, ever the optimist, all ways looking on the bright side of life.
  • Lose the next and we are six points behind the leaders......... No coincidence that when one buys a pair of Belgian Buns, they look like a couple of tits........... Rolin Duckshitalley and Katie Merde!
  • More passion off the pitch than on it.
  • edited August 2016

Weird ain't it? Sort of don't give a shit anymore but if i allow my mind to focus on that shower of Belgian shite for a nano secound... blind fury!!

This entirely!
  • C_A_F_C said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Why are people so shocked? I just don't get it!

Roland doesn't do failure
    On Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
    Thomas A. Edison Roland Duchatetlet
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!