Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

It's also back as well.....................Match Thread Addicks v's Bury 6/8/16

Comments

• Now we are haha
  • Hopefully means Slade will get a couple more decent first team players. The only possible positive.
  • Deflating is not the word
  • Bunch of absolutely useless wankers, I fucking hate Belgians. Anybody who thinks they can turn it around is totally deluded.
  • ah...., another corner another goal, new manager, new defence, same issues....
  • Almost another penalty for Bury......
  • We're going on a tour of the football leagues... next stop?
  • I'll be back on Tuesday............maybe!!
  • Sell all the best players and bring in cheap journeymen. Losing 2-0 to Bury in front of 4K crowd. Dushitlet get out of our club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Swindon 1-0 Coventry
  • It's ok, 23rd time lucky for Slade, he'll get out us this league...

To League Two :-)
  • Why are people so shocked? I just don't get it!
  • This isn't going to help the crowd for the first home game. A good performance may have influenced a few waverers.
  • In the relegation spots already
  • Both goals from set pieces, penalty conceded after a corner came in.
  • So glad I chose the sun of Crete to the shit of Bury.
    Hope Slade gets what we all know he needs…

the moving on of the 2 Belgian loons sooner rather than later.
  • edited August 2016
    Well done u Belgian cunts

Awaits apologists comments
  • Thanks Red, yep I'm off too!!
  • Only one shot on target according to BBC.
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't forget Wigan had a terrible start last season before finishing top. I am not saying for one moment we will do the same, but oh well, must hope
  • We have learned the lessons they said? I always wanted them to articulate what the lessons actually were - because I don't think they knew what their biggest mistakes actually were!
  • What has slade let himself in for
    a desent manager about to be f##ked over by the regime
  • The only way is up.

Or down.
  • ' Games won on goals. - Charlton 1 shot on target from 30 yards in 90 mins which was easy for keeper' (94.9)
  • We have only played one game marathon not a sprint
  • ross1 said:

Don't forget Wigan had a terrible start last season before finishing top. I am not saying for one moment we will do the same, but oh well, must hope

Was just thinking the same but didnt they still have a few parachute payments left?
  • ross1 said:

Don't forget Wigan had a terrible start last season before finishing top. I am not saying for one moment we will do the same, but oh well, must hope

Yes,hope is all we have
  • What would suck is if the scum run away with this league.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!