Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

It's also back as well.....................Match Thread Addicks v's Bury 6/8/16

Comments

• edited August 2016
    If we bring in some quality we can improve, but with this regime it is a massive if isn't it. It is more likely not going to happen. I'm in Cuba - will steam off in the pool!
  • Opening day, I know. Charlton 22nd in league. The worst league position in Charlton's history.
  • When douche took over we were potentially on our way to a Wembley semi final. Now we are losing 2-0 to bury in front of 4K

#progress

Oh do shut up! The have learnt from their mistakes don't you know!

#belgianwankers
  • vff said:

Opening day, I know. Charlton 22nd in league. The worst league position in Charlton's history.

Still means something.
  • Beckboy said:

We have only played one game marathon not a sprint

Yeah but we've just pulled a muscle in the warm up , but it's ok we've got nice new trainers and a shiny new set of shorts!
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Why are people so shocked? I just don't get it!

Roland doesn't do failure
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Coz we haven't played proper football since Kermo left!! Yes I know move on!!! Same old Charlton isn't what I want to here! Same old battling Charlton is what we showed hearing!
  • Sponsored links:

• C4FC4L1f3 said:

Roland doesn't do failure
    No he does complete & total abysmal failure.
  • Worst thing is just how meh and unsurprised I was when the first goal went in...

Fuck off Roland and Katie.
  • This is only the start. our strongest starting 11 and look at what's happened. I hope she is there watching all her hard work come to fruition
  • Post match thread will be a bit sweary
  • ross1 said:

Don't forget Wigan had a terrible start last season before finishing top. I am not saying for one moment we will do the same, but oh well, must hope

Don't forget Charlton had a really good start last season and ended up being relegated. Doesn't mean anything yet. Oh bollocks, why I am I looking on the positive side. No point with the current ownership.
  • It couldn't get much worse look who is top of the division!!
  • Stig, please tell me that's not real.
  • Two new CM badly needed
  • All over, poor start, to say the least.......
  • FT Feck off Duchatelet & Meire
  • Sponsored links:

• FT 2-0
  • edited August 2016
    7 mins injury time played dying seconds corner taken by Lookman comes to nothing game over.
    FT Bury 2 Charlton 0 more pain and no sign of gain :disappointed:
  • Is anyone really surprised?

Most of our players have less pace than an arthritic snail.

Long, long season with a good probability of another relegation at the end of it.

:-(
  • We are on a slippery slide down. Nothing is stopping it. Constant underinvestment in the playing side and losing fans hand over fist. Katrien will probably get a bonus when we go down.
  • Well wow, that's a dream start. For Bury.
  • At least it wasn't 3-0
  • 3 words. Roger Johnson cunt
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!