Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

El Hadji Ba

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Greenie said:

I saw Ba at Sparrows Lane, I tried to have a word with him about his 'illness' but he sounded very sheepish.

He wouldn't stop bleating on about it when I asked.

Greenie said:

I saw Ba at Sparrows Lane, I tried to have a word with him about his 'illness' but he sounded very sheepish.

Seems he's pulled to wool over your eyes.

Was probably a close shave that he didnt have a proper conversation with Ba... I've heard he can bleat on for hours
    Oi...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Was probably a close shave that he didnt have a proper conversation with Ba... I've heard he can bleat on for hours
    Oi...
    Hes a Sheep joke rustler.....
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Oi...
    You can complain... Your always stealin' me jokes, now yeh know how it feels ;)
  • Options
    Talal said:

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dont try and pull the wool over my eyes - you love a pun really.
  • Options
    last time I saw him play he shanked the ball into the crowd, chopped the striker and was shouted ar by Ewell.
  • Options
    Channelling my inner @paulie8290

Playing for Lens. Just got sent off away to Chateauroux.
  • Options
    Forgot all about him, thought he was going to be alright for us.