Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

Comments

• http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/article.cfm?id=118821

deadline extended to July 6th, great publicity in the SLP, hopefully will boost sales

Sounds like the Season Ticket extension that the club have when sales are poor. :-)
  • http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/article.cfm?id=118821

deadline extended to July 6th, great publicity in the SLP, hopefully will boost sales

Sounds like the Season Ticket extension that the club have when sales are poor. :-)
    Not at all. The SLP mention has only just come out so it makes sense to take advantage of it.
  • I didn't know there was a deadline in the first place.
  • edited June 2016
    It's been mentioned in every post they made with the details.

6. We will be open to take your orders from now until midnight on Sunday 3rd July ONLY. This is so we can get your shirts to you as quickly as possible. It is likely your shirt will take approximately 8 weeks from the 3rd July. We will keep you posted at all times via Social media (Facebook and Twitter) and of course Charlton Life.
  • Curb_It said:

It's been mentioned in every post they made with the details.

6. We will be open to take your orders from now until midnight on Sunday 3rd July ONLY. This is so we can get your shirts to you as quickly as possible. It is likely your shirt will take approximately 8 weeks from the 3rd July. We will keep you posted at all times via Social media (Facebook and Twitter) and of course Charlton Life.

I never read the blimmin instructions if they have more than five parts :smile:
  • Shirt ordered
  • Will it be delivered before mid september?
    I arranged (subject to paperwork) for me and my good lady to renew our wedding vows in the Maldives as a surprise for her.
    I need a new shirt and It'll save me shopping. ;)
  • Tel/Nug/Addicted - I live a stone's throw from the Valley and already act as a storage point for CARD. If it is helpful at all, I will gladly hold local stock/orders and dispense to callers or via the Oak on matchdays. Inbox me if I can help.
  • Thanks for the offer Cardinal , I think I picked up leaflets from your house before the last game of the season.
  • Ordered. Thank you to everyone involved.
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:

I didn't know there was a deadline in the first place.

Its just so we can get the order underway and get the shirts made asap.
  • T.C.E said:

Will it be delivered before mid september?
    I arranged (subject to paperwork) for me and my good lady to renew our wedding vows in the Maldives as a surprise for her.
    I need a new shirt and It'll save me shopping. ;)

Hopefully Ray, I will keep you updated mate.
  • Tel/Nug/Addicted - I live a stone's throw from the Valley and already act as a storage point for CARD. If it is helpful at all, I will gladly hold local stock/orders and dispense to callers or via the Oak on matchdays. Inbox me if I can help.

Thats brilliant mate. We will be in touch
  • Ordered. Thank you to everyone involved.

Thanks mate that's the second biggest order we have received by my reckoning after The Swedish Addicks ordered 23!
  • Got to say wasn't a big fan of the sponsor or the back 12. I preferred the clean shirt.

Sorted my head out and ordered because the protest shirt is great and thanks to everyone for giving us something great.
  • Got to say wasn't a big fan of the sponsor or the back 12. I preferred the clean shirt.

Sorted my head out and ordered because the protest shirt is great and thanks to everyone for giving us something great.

Its hard to please everyone @Alwaysneil, but we tried to encourage people to participate and throw some ideas our way
  • Should add I think you've done a fantastic job on this. These shirts are memorable.

And thanks.
  • Ordered. Great effort by all involved.
  • TEL said:

cafcwill said:

I know its unlikely but is there any chance of getting the Badge separately. Happily pay for it.

I will be placing and order for at least one shirt, just waiting to hear back from my dad if he's wanting one and what size to he'll need. order will be placed by the 3rd.

Let me know about the separate badge please

Thanks

I will ask for you mate no problem.
    Will be placing my Order over the weekend as dad is now visiting me so will be able to get sizes sorted then

Have you heard anything back regarding the separate badges?
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcwill said:

TEL said:

cafcwill said:

I know its unlikely but is there any chance of getting the Badge separately. Happily pay for it.

I will be placing and order for at least one shirt, just waiting to hear back from my dad if he's wanting one and what size to he'll need. order will be placed by the 3rd.

Let me know about the separate badge please

Thanks

I will ask for you mate no problem.
    Will be placing my Order over the weekend as dad is now visiting me so will be able to get sizes sorted then

Have you heard anything back regarding the separate badges?
    I havent asked as yet mate, but I havent forgotten
  • ordered keep up the good work
  • Order book now open until 6th July at Midnight...
  • Ordered mine earlier in the week.

Well done to all involved, much appreciated.
  • Just ordered for my son.
    Thanks.
  • Protest shirt Interview live today on BBC Radio London...watch for details
  • 4 shirts finally ordered. Thanks for all the hard work everyone, much appreciated.
  • 4 shirts finally ordered. Thanks for all the hard work everyone, much appreciated.

Saw your order...thanks mate
  • Just ordered mine, very good idea and pleased that I can help the cause.