Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

Comments

• How many are we up to now?
  • That's good news.
  • Ordered (another one)
  • I'm having problems when submitting the payment. Is it iPad friendly?
  • Now I don't know whether it's gone through or not. Now wants me to purchase 2 shirts. How could I have made a simple transaction become as difficult as navigating a satellite in orbit around Jupiter?
  • Solidgone said:

Now I don't know whether it's gone through or not. Now wants me to purchase 2 shirts. How could I have made a simple transaction become as difficult as navigating a satellite in orbit around Jupiter?

Send me a private message with your details and I'll have a look and see what went through.

• 600 orders is brilliant. i wonder how that compares to replica shirt sales.
    i wonder if anybody will buy both the protest shirt and a replica shirt.
    It would be absolutely wonderful if we could somehow get the protest shirt up to 1000 sales. After all it is cheaper, it is nicer, and it makes a statement about who you support and how you feel, not least a statement that 'customers' will buy next seasons's replica shirt, but 'fans' buy the protest shirt.
  • Nug said:

Solidgone said:

Now I don't know whether it's gone through or not. Now wants me to purchase 2 shirts. How could I have made a simple transaction become as difficult as navigating a satellite in orbit around Jupiter?

Send me a private message with your details and I'll have a look and see what went through.

and me,
    your uncle Prince Obongo, Lagos, Nigeria.
  • If you're on Twitter, would be a good idea to tweet about these shirts using the #kitlaunch2016 hashtag so it obscures the regime's attempts to sell their own shirts.
  • Sponsored links:

• 5XL?

Perfect.

My two just ordered.

• Addickted said:

5XL?

Perfect.

My two just ordered.

I thought of doing that, but decided that, even stitching them together, it might prove a bit of a snug fit...
  • If you're on Twitter, would be a good idea to tweet about these shirts using the #kitlaunch2016 hashtag so it obscures the regime's attempts to sell their own shirts.

Disgraceful behaviour..... I'm on it ;)
  • edited July 2016
    Nug said:

Solidgone said:

Thanks for the offer Nugs but as per usual it's down to user error (I didn't state my county as I had already entered London in the field above). The shirt has been ordered and should hopefully only receive one. But if it's been duplicated then it's not the end of the world and it will go to a good cause.
  • T.C.E said:

If you're on Twitter, would be a good idea to tweet about these shirts using the #kitlaunch2016 hashtag so it obscures the regime's attempts to sell their own shirts.

Disgraceful behaviour..... I'm off it ;)
    That explains a lot.

I though multi user names weren't allowed?

• edited July 2016
    Just ordered a couple - would say due to @Curb_It's brilliant radio interview, but I haven't heard it yet!

Well done, guys.

• Well played, gentlemen - you've come up with a winner !! Order duly sent.
  • this proves we are not just a small team in Belgium . up yours Roland
  • Addickted said:

5XL?

Perfect.

My two just ordered.

5XL Sold some too....
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcwill said:

Order Just placed 1 each for me and Dad, 1 each for the 2 kids

Let me know in regards to if the Badges can be bought separately. I Understand you are slightly busy at the moment.

Thank you for all your hard work regarding all of this. It all looks amazing! and i can't wait for it to arrive (finger crossed in time for Bury)

All remember to Hijack the Club's #KitLaunch2016 to help this beauty !

I think the funniest thing about all of this is that This kit HAS a sponsor and the Official one potentially won't!

Keep up the Good Work lads.

We will get some badges done. Rob and I have already discussed it..one of us will be in touch.
  • ordered x 1 med good job all involved
  • Ordered. Cheers guys, great work.
  • 5000 season ticket sales and 1000 protest shirts works out at about 2%.

Don't you mean 20%?
  • edited July 2016
    Nope, KM said it was 2%.
  • What if a season ticket holder bought a protest shirt?
  • Yay, just ordered mine and one for my son too
  • Rossman92 said:

What if a season ticket holder bought a protest shirt?

They wear it for home games