Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

1171819202123»

Comments

• Options
    This has been such a superb effort by the Covered End team, and so "proper Charlton" that, in the midst of our own woes you have found a way for fans to help those who need it.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Cannot wait for next seasons shirt :wink:
  • Options
    Yes just to confirm we have 15 protest shirts left out of 1000. Only sizes now left are Mens XL & XS and a couple of Ladies ones. We have hoodies left in all sizes which have been reduced to £15 , Roland Out and Covererd end choir pin badges £4 each inc postage. All proceeds go direct to the protest fund after paypal fees.
  • Options
    Get Roger Daltrey to sign the shirts : - )
  • Options
    Are all the zipped hoodies with the zips on the ladies side? If you have a medium either without a zip or with the zip the right way round for a bloke, id be interested.
  • Options
    All the zip pulls are on the right side , the right side for a bloke. Go to coveredendchoir website to order.
  • Options
    Definitely the one I have is the wrong way round.
  • Options
    For a bloke. Drives me mad every time I go to put it on. Maybe I have the only one the wrong way round and it will be worth a fortune in the future?
  • Options

Definitely the one I have is the wrong way round.

Your missus ordered the ladies' one for herself but when it came it was too big, so she gave it to you. Sorry mate.
  • Options
    Alwaysneil I will make sure you have a right sided zip pull if you purchase another and your left sided zip pull one could go in the museum as a unique item :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ex missus. Wouldn't put it past her.
  • Options
    I know a blouse buttons up one side and a shirt the other but I didn't realise women's hoodies have the zip pull on the other side to men's. Who decides these things?