Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

Comments

• Options
    T.C.E said:

A team photo taken outside the "Home team" kennels, rumours circulating that our puppy has been sold without making her debut in the 1st team photo have quashed when she was found eating a carrot next to the photographer. ;)image

Beautiful dogs Ray. You mentioning a carrot...My two have discovered apples....they go bonkers when they see them and love em....I read its ok to let dogs eat them as long as they are cored...they never cease to amaze me.
  • Options
    You wouldn't want to mess with the home team would you.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Data Techniques are not going to be happy with your rolls, Ray. ;-)

Relaxed muscle that is :( !!
    Sorry @Data Techniques...
    One of the best Dating Agencies in the world, if @cabbles had used Data Techniques he wouldn't be so lonely. (you can use that if you want for free) ;)
    Piece of pi55 this advertising/marketing lark.
  • Options
    TEL said:

T.C.E said:

A team photo taken outside the "Home team" kennels, rumours circulating that our puppy has been sold without making her debut in the 1st team photo have quashed when she was found eating a carrot next to the photographer. ;)image

Beautiful dogs Ray. You mentioning a carrot...My two have discovered apples....they go bonkers when they see them and love em....I read its ok to let dogs eat them as long as they are cored...they never cease to amaze me.
    No worries, no pips (highly toxic) and not to many. A lady come to my training treats her EBT with apple and Runner beans. FFS ;)
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

TEL said:

T.C.E said:

No worries, no pips (highly toxic) and not to many. A lady come to my training treats her EBT with apple and Runner beans. FFS ;)
    They occasionally pinch a lemon off the lemon tree too...Mine like Runner beans....but cooked.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    I got mine, well done to all those involved, pity KM could not harness this passion for CAFC instead of her isolation stand of she knows best. If I am right in saying this all started with a fan from Australia on holiday, touring the UK in a motor home with his dodgy lap top. What a story that would make in the press.
  • Options
    Hand delivered this morning. Excellent. Ta very much everyone, love it.
    Wish I could be there tomorrow to rub S M Ts noses in it!
  • Options
    Still waiting for my cheque for copyright on the black and white motif. 2% you said.
  • Options
    I hope nobody is out of pocket on this venture in terms of fronting up money that hasn't materialised.
  • Options
    Mine arrived this morning - looks great. Thank you to all involved.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TEL said:

I've posted about 300 today so they should be with you tomorrow , the last 100 going out tomorrow. All have been posted 1st class post , signed for.

All credit to Charltonick, AddicksAddick and Nug for getting this done so quickly and efficiently....imagine if the football club had us all onside what a machine we could be......shame we are headed by Katrien Jong-Un and of course we all know she knows best!
    Katrien Jog-On.....
  • Options
    WSAWSA
    edited August 2016
    Woohoo I've got mine.

Thanks guys - great effort.
  • Options
    Mine just arrived at work and although the 3xl garment looked big, my gut fills the ample vastness. Top stuff of you hardworking geniuses.

PS no photo from me as some of you are probably still eating lunch.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I hope nobody is out of pocket on this venture in terms of fronting up money that hasn't materialised.

No, its all good.....a lot of goodwill and donations were made along the way, not to mention the man hours, but seeing the comments here make it all worth while to be honest and Im sure I speak for the rest of the team involved.....and I'm still using my crappy laptop :)
  • Options

Curb_It said:

The last few shirts were posted this morning , so they are all on their way. 95% should have them by tomorrow , if you are one of the 5% then due to the bank holiday the next RM delivery day will be Tuesday. Please wait til then before enquiring that you have not received yours. Thanks for the positive feedback , great to see the photos. The aubergine looks good

There have been a couple of messages left on the activity wall for AddicksAddict in case he hasn't seen them.
    @Curb_It I've seen the ones on my wall and in my in box. Are there any messages elsewhere?

No just on your wall. It's just everyone can see the "wall".
  • Options

You wouldn't want to mess with the home team would you.

On the end of that rope is a Ford Transit they play with. ;)
  • Options
    Mine has arrived today, will now be wearing it constantly. I spoke with Charlton Nick at Walsall , thank you again to him and all involved in making the shirt a reality. An idea for the future, what about a photo of ex players wearing it like a formal team photo
  • Options
    Received as well.

Great work guys.
  • Options
    Received mine today - brilliant work! My thanks to all concerned for your hard work.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't wait to get home and see if the postie fairy has been

Cracking CAFC fans at their best
  • Options
    Received mine this morning. Many thanks to everyone involved!
  • Options
    Mine just arrived, too. Well done, all.
  • Options
    I'm tempted to send mine to Roland's flat.
  • Options
    It's arrived. Thank you.
  • Options
    Can we all be terribly British tomorrow and studiously ignore anyone else wearing THE shirt.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Mine arrived. The small fitted me, I am a medium in UK cloths.

Trying to explain this to the lads in the office, what each point of the shirt represents....took a while!

It looks great! Well done all.
  • Options

Can we all be terribly British tomorrow and studiously ignore anyone else wearing THE shirt.

I will liken this to 'Movember. When you see someone else with a tash, you get the nod! (recognition). Just gutted I am not going tomorrow (mate is selfishly getting married).
  • Options

Nug said:

Son is wearing his at the Charlton Trust Coaching course today.

Mine too ;).

Which course?
    Greenwich Park.