Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

Comments

• Options

To help sales can you deliver outside The Valley on a matchday?

Possibly, but not really something I can organise from here in Australia
  • Options
    Should you be wearing the shirt when you put "it" down on a flat surface ?? ...... ........ ........seriously though, thanks, I have ordered twp shirts. Well done to those that made this happen.
  • Options
    TEL said:

For deliver read sell.

Thanks for the sarcasm with me not knowing where you live.
  • Options
    Ordered mine....well done you guys for making this happen and well done to Data Techniques as well for sponsoring, even Ms Meire cannot fail to be impressed with how this has happened. Shame we can't all be pulling in the same direction to get the club back on its feet. "We want Roland out, We want Roland out".
  • Options
    NugNug
    edited June 2016
    @ElfsborgAddick In theory it sounds like something that could be done but the group driving this have already volunteered, and will continue to until delivery, a lot of time. Of course that's our choice and we are all happy to do it as part of the wider protests. The other issue is we are taking the payments online as we do not have the funds up front to make a large order that we may or may not sell outside the ground. Everyone ordering online has committed to purchase and we really appreciate it.

Should add that at this time we don't have a plan to sell in any other way than the website that's been set up.
  • Options

TEL said:

For deliver read sell.

No sarcasm intended, just facts.
  • Options

I think Elfsborg means people order and pay on line but collect from The Valley. May get a few more orders as fans saving postage costs but would mean a bit more work.
  • Options
    Its possible @LargeAddick but someone will have to volunteer to do it. We pretty much have our hands full at the moment so if anyone wants to step in and help it would be welcomed...we may be calling for volunteers to help pack too, but I'll leave that to @CharltonNick @AddicksAddict and @Badger who are our three post & packing experts.
  • Options
    Thanks to @ChicagoAddick for the plug on his excellent webpage...cheers mate.
  • Options
    I have ordered mine but after losing about 10lbs in the last couple of months am despondent that I'm buying my first XXL top.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I have ordered mine but after losing about 10lbs in the last couple of months am despondent that I'm buying my first XXL top.

Perhaps you should become paulsaladnodressing instead of paulbaconsarnie!
  • Options

wish I could order that size, I'm just about able to squeeze into the 5XL.
  • Options
    TEL said:

TEL said:

For deliver read sell.

No sarcasm intended, just facts.
    Perhaps writing "as I live in Australia it would not be possible".
  • Options
    Turn it in, you're looking for a disagreement that isn't there.

Will order mine tonight, great effort guys
  • Options

I think Elfsborg means people order and pay on line but collect from The Valley. May get a few more orders as fans saving postage costs but would mean a bit more work.
    That, or as my thinking of setting up a stall and selling.

Perhaps the seller outside the shop could help out.
  • Options

cfgs said:

Not being picky but the measurements are stated as being in centimeters, if that is so it must be one side only or they would be tiny.

Quite. I'm coming up as XS according to that. Usually M / 38 chest.
    Plainly says lay your current shirt on a flat surface, measure across, bingo. The instructions are not hard to follow.
    OK...
    Sorry, that came across as quite condescending, I didn't mean it to be.

:-)
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Do you just get the delivery address from our paypal/debit card information or have I missed the bit where I have to input that?

Edit: just seen on my confirmation email that its being delivered to the right address.

Thanks for all the effort.
  • Options
    Will be ordering 4 for my kids but gotta sort sizes out
  • Options
    Same situation, still up for 3 but not got tape measure out yet.
  • Options
    Just sent in my order via email. Gotta spread the news on the other side of the pond ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good man Ross
  • Options
    Surprised the Newshopper havent picked this up or indeed the SLP.....not newsworthy enough? Fans voting to boycott official kit in favour of the protest kit? Oh to be like Newcastle Utd or Rangers :-)
  • Options
    TEL said:

Surprised the Newshopper havent picked this up or indeed the SLP.....not newsworthy enough? Fans voting to boycott official kit in favour of the protest kit? Oh to be like Newcastle Utd or Rangers :-)

Agreed, very strange. Can CARD help with their media contacts?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

TEL said:

Maybe a bit late now, bearing in mind the shut off date, but perhaps the protest fund could have paid for an advert in the Shopper?
  • Options
    Measured at the weekend and just ordered two
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    We are still taking your orders.

A few things to note:

1. Please look at the sizing chart and accurately measure your favourite shirt. Lay it flat and measure as indicated on the sizing chart. The chart is in cm.

2. Its important to order the size nearest to your favourite shirt as doing returns is going to be a difficult excercise and costly (but not impossible). All of the postage and packaging is being done by a team of volunteers....your fellow supporters.

3. If you live overseas then please email your orders to coveredend@gmail.com so we can work out the postage costs. If you live in the UK, then please use only the the website below.

4. Payments are via Paypal. You do not have to have a Paypal account to place an order, Just follow the prompts in Paypal and pay with your debit or credit card.

5. We are delighted that Data Techniques are sponsoring the shirt. All sponsorship proceeds will be donated to a local charity which will be announced in due course.

6. We will be open to take your orders from now until midnight on Sunday 3rd July ONLY. This is so we can get your shirts to you as quickly as possible. It is likely your shirt will take approximately 8 weeks from the 3rd July. We will keep you posted at all times via Social media (Facebook and Twitter) and of course Charlton Life.

Finally, we would like to remind you that all surplus funds will be split equally between the fighting fund to enable us to continue our protest against the regime and a local charity.

Thanks again for your patience and warm wishes, its been much appreciated.

To order go to: http://www.coveredendchoir.co.uk

Your PayPal payment will go to me (AddicksAddict), you'll get a confirmation e-mail that it's been received, and you'll get the Royal Mail tracking number from charltonnick. If you have any questions about your order AFTER you've placed it, please send to my e-mail address (quitebizarre@mac.com), not to this site.

You don't need a PayPal account to make a purchase, you can use a credit or debit card on the PayPal payment page.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

stonemuse said:

TEL said:

Maybe a bit late now, bearing in mind the shut off date, but perhaps the protest fund could have paid for an advert in the Shopper?
    Maybe CARD would use their press contacts to promote this if they were fully behind it?
  • Options
    Maybe people who said they wanted one should now order, too many 'I was going to buy 20 but didn't realise it had red trim' or 'can JJ deliver mine' before we question CARDs commitment
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

Maybe people who said they wanted one should now order, too many 'I was going to buy 20 but didn't realise it had red trim' or 'can JJ deliver mine' before we question CARDs commitment

Ive no idea who is in CARD to be fair, I've not had any contact knowingly.
  • Options
    The CARD twitter account which has 4,700 followers has put several tweets on how to order.