Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2016/17 Fixtures

124»

Comments

• Options

is there a way of downloading the fixtures into an iphone Calendar ?

If you google skysports fixture calendar it will guide you through how to do it, you just have to add an account in your calendar settings pretty much.
  • Options
    matt88 said:

is there a way of downloading the fixtures into an iphone Calendar ?

If you google skysports fixture calendar it will guide you through how to do it, you just have to add an account in your calendar settings pretty much.
    Had last season's fixtures on my iPhone and this season's have appeared today.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Having studied the fixture list for some time I can't see us losing a game.

Well maybe just two !
  • Options
    I rather enjoy visits to Bury and Rochdale, pleasant grounds and fans, far better than going to some Championship g
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Why do we play Port Vale in consecutive months? Don't they usually try and split it so you play everyone once in the first half of the season, and everyone again in the second half? Away in October, home in November.

I wondered this myself. We play Port Vale twice before we play Southend once

• Options

MrLargo said:

Millwall away on 8 October is an international weekend. My spanner mate tells me that they had a couple of fixtures moved last season because of international call-ups.

@MillwallFan @Sparrows Lane Lion - what you reckon? Any chance of it being moved? On a stag weekend and worried about the prospect of not being there in person to witness our latest embarrassment.

Could be on TV then that one...

International Weekend always means that Sky will show a couple of League One / League Two ties
    Hope so as we'll be in Tenareef...

• Options
    Jeez, dissatisfaction with the regime aside, I really don't want to fork out three big ones for a season ticket to watch that lot!! A couple of early Tuesday night fixtures that must surely see our lowest recorded home crowds for competitive games.
  • Options

Jeez, dissatisfaction with the regime aside, I really don't want to fork out three big ones for a season ticket to watch that lot!! A couple of early Tuesday night fixtures that must surely see our lowest recorded home crowds for competitive games.

Absolutely spot on. Got an e-mail from the club recently telling me that I can still renew my season ticket for the "bargain" price of £500! Even if we weren't at war with the regime, I'd really have to take a deep breath before forking out that sum to watch this standard of opposition.
  • Options
    Tough March after an easier February...

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Tough March after an easier February...

Get in..............Sheff Utd did come good :smile: