Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2016/17 Fixtures

Bury away first game.

Someone post up the rest, ta

Comments

• Southend away on New Year's eve isn't ideal. Would have loved that one to be in August, September or April.
  • Damn.

I never thought something as innocuous as a release of what order we play the teams in (not that I've even looked at them all yet) would make me flicker my thoughts back in the direction of buying a season ticket. Funny how things like that work.
  • Southend away on New Year's eve isn't ideal. Would have loved that one to be in August, September or April.

Its not the worst though... Especially as we're away to Port Vale / Bristol Rovers / Oldham on Tuesday nights
  • Away for both festive fixtures is a bit weird, but MK and Southend aren't too far away at least.
  • sam3110 said:

Away for both festive fixtures is a bit weird, but MK and Southend aren't too far away at least.

Yeah I was surprised by that myself but then again we do have Bristol Rovers at home on the New Year Bank Holiday Monday
  • Boo away on Boxing Day again
  • When is the Ched Evans appeal set for as we play Chesterfield at Home on the 29th October?
  • Sponsored links:

• If we have a good season, there's the potential for some big away turnouts towards the end of the season
  • Around my birthday (17th January) we always get hammered. 5-0 against Watford two years ago; 6-0 Hull this year.

And we have Millwall on the 14th. Sorry all.
  • Oldham away on a tuesday in Feb will be nice and warm!
  • edited June 2016
    Missing the opening home game... Shame its against Northampton as have never seen us face them before (Would have preferred it had I missed someone like Bury etc.) - Also we're once again away (Port Vale) when a match falls on my Birthday!! :(
  • Rochdale in January has got postponement written all over it (again).

I'm happy with Bury first game then Fleetwood before it gets cold.
  • If we have a good season, there's the potential for some big away turnouts towards the end of the season

very droll
  • Port vale at home will be shades last game. Nobby vinegar will be in charge for sheff u at home
  • Bristol Rovers and Port Vale away on Tuesdays. :angry:
  • Anyone got any spares for Fleetwood away?
  • Slade not shade
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone got any spares for Fleetwood away?

Might have a couple spare... How much are you willing to pay?
  • Why do we play Port Vale in consecutive months? Don't they usually try and split it so you play everyone once in the first half of the season, and everyone again in the second half? Away in October, home in November.
  • Even more depressing when you look at the dross we are playing from August onwards.
  • March looks like a tricky month:

Northampton v Charlton Sat 4 Mar 15:00

Charlton v Walsall Sat 11 Mar 15:00

Charlton v Bradford Tue 14 Mar 19:45

Sheff Utd v Charlton Sat 18 Mar 15:00

Charlton v MK Dons Sat 25 Mar 15:00
  • sam3110 said:

Why do we play Port Vale in consecutive months? Don't they usually try and split it so you play everyone once in the first half of the season, and everyone again in the second half? Away in October, home in November.

Wow I didnt notice that... Going to love creating those Match Previews!!

Perfect for me, 20 minutes up the road!
  • Our Tuesday away games are:

Port Vale
    Bristol Rovers
    Oldham
    Shrewsbury

Some nice local games for the travelling hordes hundred
  • christ alive, that has driven home the poor quality of this league