Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Meire At Telegraph Event - Business Of Sport

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Scoham said:

See Katrien we are laughing at you on an online forum again!!!

- She couldn't remember her remarks that were picked up by The Guardian..

What, 2 hours previous? Is she drunk?

Only other thing I can pick up from that LR is the player budget will be similar to the last League One campaign, one where we were run by 2 cowboys who had no money..

I remember Powell saying we only paid fees for two of the 15? In comings that year. Wiggins and one other. I can't think that the combined fees for anyone two players that came in would be more than 600k. So that must be our budget for next year. Great!
    From what I remember fees for Wiggins, Stephens, Morrison, Green and Hamer were all undisclosed.
    Yes but Powelly said in an interview I remember clearly that he only paid fees for two players.. undisclosed could mean zero...
  • Options
    I bet she thinks the 'she ain't got a clue' song is sexist too..

No Katrien Miere, you ain't got a clue coz you are facking useless not because you are a she
  • Options
    This thread has been and is superb, her knee jerk defences of a really bad season keep getting picked up by prominent journalists whose articles will appear on Google. I don't think Martin Samuels and others want their articles hidden, they and their newspapers make money on hits. Someone tell the nice Mr Paul Dacre!
  • Options
    I was out of the Office for a short while earlier and saw a transit van emblazoned 'laundry basket.'

Was she in it?
  • Options
    Red7Oak said:

Fiiish said:

It is also regrettable that her family and hometown has also been dragged into this. Again, it detracts from the central issues.

The central issue being that her and Roland have dragged our family club in our hometown through the mire! Two wrongs don't make a right however in my opinion taking the conflict they created into their back yard has triggered some interesting outbursts from the Katrien and Roland that even their own Head of communication had to walk away from!
    I never said it wasn't funny.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Red7Oak said:

Fiiish said:

It is also regrettable that her family and hometown has also been dragged into this. Again, it detracts from the central issues.

The central issue being that her and Roland have dragged our family club in our hometown through the mire! Two wrongs don't make a right however in my opinion taking the conflict they created into their back yard has triggered some interesting outbursts from the Katrien and Roland that even their own Head of communication had to walk away from!
    I never said it wasn't funny.
    No you didn't.
  • Options

So Mums have stopped bringing the kids to Charlton. Is that the Charlton that advertises a couple having sex on the pitch?
    KM you really are a hypocrite and useless.

Under the stewardship of CEO Katrien Meire Charlton Athletic were censured by the British Advertising Standards Authority for screening material with sexual content within an advertising campaign which could have been viewed by children.
    The ASA said that the sexual content made it unsuitable for children and that running the ad on Charlton Athletic’s official YouTube channel meant that it was likely to be seen by young fans.
    (The Guardian, 3rd June 2015).

But KM doesn't do history even if its last year and certainly not if it contradicts her.
    Agreed, she really is a nasty, hypocritical piece of work that has no place in the running of this club or indeed any other.
    Yup, proves the hypocrisy of Katrien Meire
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't think we need to prove it anymore - we have gone well beyond that.
  • Options

I don't think we need to prove it anymore - we have gone well beyond that.

Just making sure we get the Google hits Muttley
  • Options

Red7Oak said:

Fiiish said:

agree. I don't give a rat's arse if we upset* her parents, neighbours, whoever. I'm pretty peeved off that next season I won't be going footie with my parents, brother and nephew. They have ruined my enjoyment on a Saturday, ruined a chance to meet up with family and friends, ruined my whole weekend. Sod 'em.

* meaning inconvenience in a non-threatening, non-violent, non-abusive way which the last visit to them was. A few leaflets, posters etc is ok by me.
    Well said Large , they've pissed about and affected my family and our lives so a gentle inconvenience in the direction of her life is more than fair game IMO

Get out of our club, get out of our cluuuuub, you Belgian doughnuts(without jam) get out of our club
  • Options
    They have stopped me doing something I have been doing for 41 years. To me that is quite a big deal.
  • Options
    I wish she cared about the club as much as she does about herself.
  • Options

* meaning inconvenience in a non-threatening, non-violent, non-abusive way which the last visit to them was. A few leaflets, posters etc is ok by me.

Well said Large , they've pissed about and affected my family and our lives so a gentle inconvenience in the direction of her life is more than fair game IMO

Get out of our club, get out of our cluuuuub, you Belgian doughnuts(without jam) get out of our club

Look, Meire is inconvenienced at every home game by having to sit next to Murray and that fat security guy with the permanently sour look on his face. Why, she was so inconvenienced recently that she had to go to Dubai for 10 days to get away from things. We really are horrible to her aren't we?
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

I was out of the Office for a short while earlier and saw a transit van emblazoned 'laundry basket.'

Was she in it?

If she said she wasn't then she probably was, Len.
  • Options

if squirrel face was a chocolate bar she'd eat herself.
  • Options

At least that time it would genuinely prove to be the correct decision.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If squirrel face was a chocolate bar then at least she'd be useful.
  • Options
    Just looked up to see if there is a video of the event, so far not, but last year they produced a 'highlights" video which appeared on 29 May.