Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Meire At Telegraph Event - Business Of Sport

Comments

• Options
    Why does Katrien blame everyone else but herself?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

She keeps saying she wants to meet with fans but not the organised groups but then doesn't.

I think she will be as shocked as Lucky Reds when she reads the SLP story.

Let's hope so

Well she will now need to go and contact Google again to have more articles removed from the search history.

Guardian and telegraph articles come up now after it was scrubbed yesterday.

Is this true? Did she do that?

Guessing this has been posted elsewhere and I have missed it.
    Can't guarantee it was yesterday it was scrubbed. I did post and ask people yesterday if their google searches on 'Katrin Meire' looked a lot cleaner than over recent months.

Couple of people looked other than me and agreed they did. Before today it was pretty clean, back to where it was 3 months ago.

Then after today it was rotten again.

There is no doubt that the EU ruling that allows individuals to petition to have search items removed if they meet certain criteria is being used extensively.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

stonemuse said:

She keeps saying she wants to meet with fans but not the organised groups but then doesn't.

I think she will be as shocked as Lucky Reds when she reads the SLP story.

Let's hope so

Well she will now need to go and contact Google again to have more articles removed from the search history.

Guardian and telegraph articles come up now after it was scrubbed yesterday.

Is this true? Did she do that?

Guessing this has been posted elsewhere and I have missed it.
    Can't guarantee it was yesterday it was scrubbed. I did post and ask people yesterday if their google searches on 'Katrin Meire' looked a lot cleaner than over recent months.

Couple of people looked other than me and agreed they did. Before today it was pretty clean, back to where it was 3 months ago.

Then after today it was rotten again.

There is no doubt that the EU ruling that allows individuals to petition to have search items removed if they meet certain criteria is being used extensively.
    It was in the Katrien Meire thread, and whilst it certainly wasn't pristine - it was cleaner.

• Options
    She's suggesting that putting X amount of money into a club should be praised.

Roland is the richest owner we've ever had. He bought the club to take on its responsibilities.

I'd rather he just walked away and pulled the plug...no one gets paid for a few months maybe?. There are a lot of people out there that would save us and rectify that problem. We are a big club.

We don't want your money. Your useless with it anyway.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

She's suggesting that putting X amount of money into a club should be praised.

Roland is the richest owner we've ever had. He bought the club to take on its responsibilities.

I'd rather he just walked away and pulled the plug...no one gets paid for a few months maybe?. There are a lot of people out there that would save us and rectify that problem. We are a big club.

We don't want your money. Your useless with it anyway.

The longer Roland continues his -ahem- "generosity", the more debt we accrue* and the bigger a liability it is to sell on to a new owner who cares.

*that's something else that was mentioned today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    jams said:

Just wanted to add another point - it's not like they turned up and we were immediately slating them. Indeed in the grand scheme of things even the spell it out campaign wasn't that long ago. There are threads on there from early in their tenure saying positive things about KM (not unanimous though).

What I'm trying to say is, any sane person would see that we gave them a chance - of course regardless of gender or nationality. It is only since things have become more and more obviously badly run that the protests have ramped up - doesn't that tell you something?

Has been a farce since the Luzon appointment.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Back to her initial point before the blame game set in. Why should the football authorities step in because fans are protesting. Why should she warrant special treatment? The implication is clearly because she is a woman.

She is upset the football authorities haven't stepped in to protect her from us. We are even more upset they haven't stepped in to protect us from her and her master!
    The FA and The Football League's silence on the disruption or the nothing is wrong scenario (Shaun Harvey CEO of the FL after the Burnley game) is amazing. It's like if they ignore it, then it will disappear. When Meire is calling them out, you knew that they are incompetent.

It won't disappear unless they sell up. The FA and The Football League are not fit for purpose.
  • Options
    Love she is calling for more fan engagement but not with organised groups. Fine use the biggest lounge you have at The Valley, set the date and put tickets on the website for those who would like to attend, What is stopping her?

Won't happen, it's what she does in all the 30 months talks about things needing to change, and nowt happens
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

She doesn't fill me with confidence

She couldn't fill a doughnut with jam.
  • Options
    kentred2 said:

McBobbin said:

Steady on. I used to do that and it is not easy as it seems.
    Something I've always wondered - does the jam go in before or after the deep frying?
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

kentred2 said:

McBobbin said:

Something I've always wondered - does the jam go in before or after the deep frying?
    After when doughnut warm. Timing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2016
    cafcfan said:

kentred2 said:

McBobbin said:

Make sure you send her flowers with her doughnuts!

Oh and good luck with the jam!
  • Options
    Classic Squirrel Face. Trot out the same facts about millions invested, academy, season-tickets etc but ignore dismal on-field performances (and resulting appalling season-ticket renewals) and relegation, chaos behind the scenes, furious customers/fans. The picked-on woman card she continues to play is a smokescreen to hide the glaring failures in so many areas.
  • Options
    Here performance at the conference has been picked up by Martin Samuel intthe Mail today
  • Options
    'If Meire needs that simple truth explaining, sporting governance might not actually be her thing.'
    How true!
  • Options
    Bloody media and their perception!