Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nebojsa Vignjevic

Comments

• Chunes said:

Chunes said:

Even a network puppet would be mad to take this job. He would get absolutely crucified from the moment he was appointed.

Yet the lure of English football is such, they won't turn an opportunity like this down.
    He's turned us down once before
    I was under the impression Roland pulled the plug due to a mini revolt from the club.
    THIS.

May of been the first time that katrien threw her dolls out of the pram,
    and showed dissent to Roland ?

Even Whispers, that she threaten to resign ?

You still don't want Nebo to get the job ?
  • Give him a chance, he could be our own Bobby Robson.

He's already Nobby Hobson ('s Choice)
  • RedPanda said:

Come on, have some faith. We may yet get a British manager.

And by that I mean Chris O'Loughlin.

Actually think this is now far more likely than Nobby Vinegar
  • Morboe said:

Nebojsa Vignjevic
    Made Head coach on a Monday,
    Took training on a Tuesday,
    Upset the Players on Wednesday,
    Rowed with Katrien on Thursday,
    Pulled his hair out on Friday,
    Lost to Bristol Rovers on Saturday,
    Sacked on Sunday,
    That was the end,
    Of Nebojsa Vignjevic .

To the tune of Craig David?
    Must admit I expected him to be making love by Wednesday
  • O'Loughlin isnt British . He's South African.
  • I was prepared to be supportive of Wilder as he would be coming in with no Network baggage.

Vinegar or O'Loughlin like Riga, Fraeye, Peeters & Luzon are all part of the ongoing problems & get zero support from me.
  • Forget all these outsiders, there will be an appointment from within the network, a man who is already under contract to Roland, English, who knows the players and is being under-utilised right now.

Step forward new head coach, Roger Johnson! Well, they must have had a reason for signing him!

• edited May 2016
    Oakster said:

I was prepared to be supportive of Wilder as he would be coming in with no Network baggage.

Vinegar or O'Loughlin like Riga, Fraeye, Peeters & Luzon are all part of the ongoing problems & get zero support from me.

Bob Peeters wasn't part of the network before his appointment.
    But as far as I'm concerned, anyone appointed by the network becomes part of the network, how can they not be?
    The only one who stands apart out of that lot was actually Riga. He refused to play most of the network imports in his first spell, then wasn't given the job because he obviously wasn't compliant enough. He has now quit because he refused to agree to Roland's demands.
    Someone who is pragmatic and who attempts to stand up for himself is the best we can hope for under this mob.
  • Sponsored links:

• Forget all these outsiders, there will be an appointment from within the network, a man who is already under contract to Roland, English, who knows the players and is being under-utilised right now.

Step forward new head coach, Roger Johnson! Well, they must have had a reason for signing him!

Welease Woger, or should that be Woland?

• If this guy walks through the door I can' t wait to make his life hell.
    I've lost all sense of fair play.
    He will be the absolute focus of my anger.
  • Oakster said:

I was prepared to be supportive of Wilder as he would be coming in with no Network baggage.

But as far as I'm concerned, anyone appointed by the network becomes part of the network, how can they not be?

Totally agree. Especially as after the Wilder fiasco, we pretty much know any manager won't be given assurances over team control and signings.
  • A would imagine a CARD Rapid Response Unit would look to get involved should we get advance notice of any Press Conference announcing the arrival of Nobby No Mark or any other Network Nobody.

More likely in my opinion is an attempt to secure another desperate British manager, my gut feeling is Dougie Freedman at 14/1, although I'm not a betting man. After all I can't see RD/KM being too worried about another knock back as their industry credibility is so poor anyway.

When I say 'gut feeling', I'm not saying that prospect makes me sick despite his Palace connection. None of the realistic experienced choices on the list fill me with much hope to be honest (by realistic I'm ruling out SCP and Curbs!).
  • Chunes said:

Chunes said:

Even a network puppet would be mad to take this job. He would get absolutely crucified from the moment he was appointed.

Yet the lure of English football is such, they won't turn an opportunity like this down.
    This is what I heard-apparently he wanted to bring an assistant with him which Roland kiboshed sp he stayed with Ujipest. It's much more feasible than Roland backing down to any social media storm or him actually listening to Katrien et al.
  • I was under the impression Roland pulled the plug due to a mini revolt from the club.

As we all were. But look at the club now compared to January. The backroom staff can be counted on one hand and seem to be down to Duchatalet loyalists, while a lot of the players who have had to suffer the shambles will be leaving. So who will be left this time to oppose the imposition of another network stooge.

Question is ... are people going to give the latest chump a chance. Because to me, if appointed he is what amounts to a two-fingered salute to the fans and a clear signal that nothing is going to change.
  • edited May 2016

O'Loughlin isnt British . He's South African.

Was born in Northern Ireland, just happens that most of his childhood was spent in South Africa... But at the same time its like saying that John Robinson wasnt Welsh but Zimbabwean.
  • 5/4 from 2/1 with sky bet there's clearly been alot of money for Nobby this morning. let's just it other fans like me lumping on nobby in the mind frame of well at least it will easee the pain a little a bit when he gets the job!
  • We're going to end up with this bloke.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=59amU54OvA4
  • Chunes said:

Chunes said:

I was under the impression Roland pulled the plug due to a mini revolt from the club.
    THIS.

May of been the first time that katrien threw her dolls out of the pram,
    and showed dissent to Roland ?

Even Whispers, that she threaten to resign ?

You still don't want Nebo to get the job ?
    Fraeye told her to her face, just after being fired, that if she allowed the Upjest one to be hired she should resign. Whether she actually threatened to do so is another thing altogether.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh Nobby.
    You might be the nicest guy ever, undeserving of what's to come.
    However we fans are fighting for our club, so if you get terrible stick it may be unwarranted, but I'm afraid it is better than letting this regime destroy our club.
    I don't think your experience is anything like good enough for the challenges ahead, stay at Ujpest if you have any sense, money isn't everything, especially if it only lasts six months.
    Nobby, if you are appointed then Sparrows Lane had to be a target for protests wouldn't you think?
  • Let him be named head coach, that is RD's idea all along. Wilder was just a bluff to see if we would fall for it. He has no intention of letting anyone but him, sign players and no decent coach would work for him under those conditions, so we are left with S**T puppets who will do what they are told. Let us see if KM makes a stand again, only this time she will have to resign, so not all bad news! RD just hopes that one of these days, one of his puppets will prove right, but do not hold your breath. Obviously Lennie will not be joining now if appoints the puppet
  • Grrrrrrrr I hate RD why not Steve Cotterill he took Bristol City up as league one champions!!!
  • uie2 said:

Grrrrrrrr I hate RD why not Steve Cotterill he took Bristol City up as league one champions!!!

Because that we would be appointing a manager who has won the league we're about to play in.

He would rather give the job to somebody who achieved mid table mediocrity in the 3rd tier of Belgian football.
  • To even contemplate this no mark Hungarian would be a complete piss take by the regime. For that reason I'm out.
  • He signed
    He came
    We can't pronounce his name
    Nebo oo um whatever.
  • markmc68 said:

To even contemplate this no mark Hungarian would be a complete piss take by the regime. For that reason I'm out.

And which 'dragon' are you?
    Actually, would make great TV to have a member of CARD touting for a new CEO. Wonder what the pitch would be like?
  • I'm done with giving puppets a chance. He may be a nice guy and kind to animals but he is taking Duchatalet's money and allowing his boss to make key playing decisions, so for that reason the moment he steps foot in The Valley he has to be viewed with mistrust, at best, and more likely contempt.
  • if this guy gets the job I really well and truly hand in my Charlton stripes until everything to do with this regime is eradicated from existence with us.

When they started looking at Wilder I thought "Hang on maybe they have learned their lessons and trying to appease and be sensible". BUT unless they hire someone from outside the network with any form of respected reputation I will be done. Blimey I hate Pardew with a passion but I would rather they hired him than giving it to this clown.

Welling is only up the road from my parents and will gladly give them 100% of my support until these bunch of imbeciles are gone.

if they prove to me that they have learned and hire someone the fans can respect I will maybe give the regime a chance to attempt to make amends (sacking Meire would add to my support). But to be honest I can't see them changing their spots.
  • He has plans to start charging the players subs for each game.